EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434 Ranking & Summary
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434 description
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434 is designed as a professional and useful networking standard that allows you to power on PC by sending it a network message. There is not a standard implementation for Windows, but a number of third-party utilities implement Wake-on-LAN to allow wake up PCs remotely.
Usually Wake-on-LAN utilities can wake up only one PC and are useless if you need to turn on multiple PCs at once. Also they require you to enter MAC address of remote PC manually to send it a WOL packet. Some of Wake-on-LAN implementations can detect MAC address, but used detection methods don't work in a complex network environment.
- Wake-on-LAN Features
- Wake Up Multiple PCs
- Turning on just one or multiple remote PCs at once, by sending them special network messages, called magic packets. One-click wake up of multiple remote PCs in scope of one WOL operation.
- Wake-on-LAN on Demand
- Manual initiation of WOL operations anytime to wake up remote PCs. One touch WOL execution for PCs selected in the UI, or arranged into custom groups.
- Wake-on-LAN Options
- Multiple WOL Transmission Methods
- Supporting different WOL transmission methods, that can be used in different network configurations for successful delivery of a magic packet. Used methods include: broadcast, unicast, directed broadcast, WOL transmission through Internet.
- Configurable WOL Port
- Specifying a custom port number, that is used by remote PCs to receive a magic packet. A generated packet is delivered to a defined port accordingly.
- Power Peaks Prevention
- Avoiding power peaks in case of simultaneous wake up of a large number of PCs. A special option allows to configure a maximum number of PCs, that can be power up per second.
- Network Operations
- Operating in Workgroups and Domains
- Automatic detection of available PCs in workgroup and domain environments. Detected PCs can be specified as a target for WOL operations.
- Automatic MAC Addresses Detection
- Detecting MAC addresses automatically for all discovered remote PCs and using them in WOL operations. MAC addresses can be detected using Neighbor Discovery, NetBIOS, WinAPI and WMI methods.
- Support of Complex Network Environments
- Configuring custom credentials to be used for access different domains, workgroups and PCs in complex environments, that don't have a single administative account, in order to extract MAC addresses from remote PCs.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434 Screenshot
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.0.5 Build 434 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.