EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722 Ranking & Summary
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722 description
This Wake-on-LAN (WOL) utility allows you to power up network PCs quickly and easily. It automates all Wake-on-LAN stages from collecting MAC addresses to sending WOL packets and can be used in any kind of networks. The application is available in two s.
Wake-on-LAN tasks can be executed for a fixed or dynamic set of PCs. The fixed set of WOL targets includes particular PCs defined manually, while dynamic set is reported by execution of a specified Active Directory query. Wake-on-LAN scheduler included in this allows to configure WOL tasks through the visual editor, so you can create one-time and recurrent tasks that will be executed automatically.
- Wake-on-LAN Across Subnets
- Depending on your network configuration you can use different methods of WOL packet transmission. In particular you can use any of broadcast, unicast, directed broadcast and other transmission methods in order to deliver WOL packets to PCs located in the same or different network subnets. Also you can specify custom remote UDP port, if required.
- Wake-on-LAN Tasks Scheduling
- Using Professional version of the application you can completely automate Wake-on-LAN operations for entire organization. It allows you to create WOL tasks with list of PCs and settings and schedule them for one-time execution at a defined date/time, and for recurrent execution. You can manage scheduled tasks though intuitive visual interface.
- Flexible WOL Targets Configuration
- In the Professional you can create WOL tasks that can be executed manually or scheduled. These tasks include WOL targets defined by selected PCs or Active Directory queries. Queries are executed every time before the WOL execution in order to report actual set of PCs, for example all PCs from a particular Organization Unit in Active Directory.
- Automatic MAC Address Detection
- You don't need to specify MAC addresses for PCs to wake them up. MAC addresses are detected automatically for turned on PCs using Neighbor Discovery, NetBIOS, WinAPI and WMI methods. The Professional is also able to extract MAC addresses from Microsoft DHCP, so MAC addresses can be detected quickly for all PCs, even if they are not turned on.
- Wake-on-LAN Features
- Multiple PCs Waking Up
- Turning on just one or multiple remote PCs at once, by sending them special network messages, called magic packets. One-click wake up of multiple remote PCs in scope of one WOL operation.
- Wake-on-LAN on Demand
- Manual initiation of WOL operations anytime to wake up remote PCs. One touch WOL execution for PCs selected in the UI, or arranged into custom groups.
- Wake-on-LAN Options
- Multiple WOL Transmission Methods
- Supporting different WOL transmission methods, that can be used in different network configurations for successful delivery of a magic packet. Used methods include: broadcast, unicast, directed broadcast, WOL transmission through Internet.
- Configurable WOL Port
- Specifying a custom port number, that is used by remote PCs to receive a magic packet. A generated packet is delivered to a defined port accordingly.
- Power Peaks Prevention
- Avoiding power peaks in case of simultaneous wake up of a large number of PCs. A special option allows to configure a maximum number of PCs, that can be power up per second.
- MAC Addresses Detection
- MAC Addresses Retrieving from a Network and PCs
- Detecting MAC addresses automatically for discovered remote PCs. MAC addresses can be detected for PCs in the local subnet and also powered on PCs in other subnets using Neighbor Discovery, NetBIOS, WinAPI and WMI methods.
- Network Operations
- Operating in Workgroups and Domains
- Automatic detection of available PCs in workgroup and domain environments. Detected PCs can be specified as a target for WOL operations.
- Support of Complex Network Environments
- Configuring custom credentials to be used for access different domains, workgroups and PCs in complex environments, that don't have a single administative account, in order to extract MAC addresses from remote PCs.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722 Screenshot
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722
EMCO WakeOnLan Free 1.2 Build 722 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.