EZPing 1.2 Ranking & Summary
EZPing 1.2 description
The EZPing application will give you the ease of a graphical user interface (GUI) to do the job.
- Set specific time intervals, to continuously probe a host for availability
- Can automaticaly stop, when a host turns ON- or OFFline
- Option to notify with a beep, when the status of a host changes
- Resolves DNS to IP, as well as IP to DNS
- Keeps a history of last known condition, at change of status
- Clipboard Text :
EZPing will start up, with an IP- or DNS address already selected, if your clipboard (CTRL+C) contains one.
- Clipboard Set :
Click on the result of the [IP -> DNS] or [DNS -> IP] lookup, to copy this text to your clipboard.
- Commandline usage :
" EZPING 126.96.36.199 "
Will ping this host with the default settings (10 sec interval / continuous / beep when online).
EZPing 1.2 Screenshot
EZPing 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark EZPing 1.2
EZPing 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.