GNS-3 0.5-Beta Ranking & Summary
GNS-3 0.5-Beta description
You may run simulations, or configure each device, from a simple workstation to a powerful Cisco router. To allows complete simulations, GNS-3 is based on two existing projects:
NS-3 , a discrete-event network simulator for Internet systems, targeted primarily for research and educational use.
GNS-3 is an open source product that may be used on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS X.
- Design of high quality network topologies.
- Emulation of Cisco routers.
- Loadbalancing on multiple hosts/hypervisors when in emulation mode.
- Topology import and export.
- Image exports (PNG, JPEG, BMP, XPM).
- Qt >= 4.2
- Python >= 2.4
- Sip >= 4.5 if you need to compile PyQt
- PyQt >= 4.1
GNS-3 0.5-Beta Screenshot
GNS-3 0.5-Beta Keywords
Bookmark GNS-3 0.5-Beta
GNS-3 0.5-Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.