Hardware Inspector 4.6.5
Hardware Inspector 4.6.5 Ranking & Summary
Hardware Inspector 4.6.5 description
Hardware Inspector 4.6.5 is known as a convenient-to-use as well as useful software which keeps you informed about your hardware and software, with various reports to help you plan, maintain and update your assets.
Hardware Inspector is an indispensable IT asset management tool. The software has an extensive list of features most helpful for network administrators, IT department managers and other specialists. Planning, inventory, audit, asset transfer, retirement, reports, histories do not cover all features available with Hardware Inspector. Highly customizable and user friendly, it tracks each asset from purchase to retirement and provides handy reports on all management aspects of hardware and software imaginable. Hardware Inspector is unique to track the history of each asset.
Hardware Inspector presents original solution for IT management automation: various types of assets, different access permission levels, detailed history of hardware and software. Audit pattern provides safety against PC theft and unauthorized device substitution. Thorough configuration check ensures easy device transfer between workplaces and efficient update planning.
- Detailed Hardware Inventory
- Each device acquires a specification identifying its purchase details, location, technical parameters, maintenance and transfer history.
- Detailed Software Inventory
- Each license acquires a specification identifying its purchase details, place of installation, parameters and transfer history among workplaces.
- RIch-Featured Service Desk
- The built-in Service Desk provides close follow-up of support requests submitted to the IT-department. It keeps a record of message history, attached files and the like.
- Inventory of Expendables
- Hardware Inspector keeps track of expendables issued to and from the storage place which comes in handy when planning expected demand on a statistical basis.
- Tree of Departments and Workplaces
- The tree of workplaces can be viewed in two ways: as a departments tree and as a map. The devices assigned to a workplace are displayed in a hierarchical pattern. For example, a motherboard belongs to a chassis, a CPU to the motherboard, etc.
- Computer Hardware and Software Maintenance
- Hardware Inspector keeps a record of maintenance of devices and workplaces. All facts stored as well as close integration with requests and device histories help to make an impartial and objective assessment of performed work quickly.
- Barcode Inventory
- Hardware Inspector possesses several features to make inventory sessions as easy and painless as possible: barcode scanner support, an inventory module that can turn your laptop into a portable data terminal, inventory status reports and history. Besides barcoding there are four other options for asset inventory.
- Computer Hardware Audit
- Hardware Inspector can compare if the database data matches the data in system information reports and find all deviations: missing devices, updated network parameters, etc. It has improved mechanisms for unambiguous device identification, data import and processing.
- Network Connections
- Network connections is a tool to plan and inventory network connections within organizations.
- Diversified Asset History
- Hardware Inspector keeps an extensive record of every asset. All devices have individual transfer, maintenance, colocation and inventory histories. Every license has maintenance and transfer history.
- Three Options for Data Input
- Devices can imported from system information reports, generated ASTRA, ASTRA32, EVEREST(Corporate Edition) or AIDA32. It can save you the trouble of having to input much manual data. System information tools can read low-level information about your hardware, identifying device model, manufacturer and its web address, production date, serial number and other technical parameters described by the manufacturer. Also, data can be imported from a CSV file. Otherwise all data can be entered manually.
- A Large Variety of Built-in Reports
- “Device specification”, “Workplace specification”, “License specification”, “List of inventory numbers”, “List of IP addresses”, “List of devices”, “Services performed”, etc.
- The reports can be exported into PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, Open Office and other formats. There is a built-in report designer to help you customize your report templates as well as create your own reports.
- Data Search Tools
- Data can be searched with the help of filters, i.e., by devices, licenses or expendables. Besides, there is the “Database query” feature for a more precise data search.
- Flexible Data Access Permission
- Access rights can be restricted at three levels: access to program features, to workplaces tree nodes and device types. For instance, personnel can be denied access to the IT-department storage.
- Multiuser Access to Database
- One database on the file server can be concurrently available to several users.
Hardware Inspector 4.6.5 Screenshot
Hardware Inspector 4.6.5 Keywords
Bookmark Hardware Inspector 4.6.5
Hardware Inspector 4.6.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.