HSLAB HTTP Monitor 220.127.116.110
HSLAB HTTP Monitor 18.104.22.1680 Ranking & Summary
HSLAB HTTP Monitor 22.214.171.1240 description
Using HSLAB HTTP Monitor you can see all users connections to each virtual server both as a queries tree and as the table.
Review of extended statistics of requested documents in graphical representation and as a tree of documents also is available. You can view of documents allocation by pages, images, files and other documents.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor - real-time monitoring and statistics for Apache HTTP server. HSLAB HTTP Monitor is a useful and complex Apache HTTP server utility.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor is a complete solution for visualization of the connections and performance data for Apache servers Web in real time.
The information is collects remotely, the server and the HTTP Monitor can works in different places without any restrictions. This software connects to the Web server and receives from it the information about connections (sessions) by the current moment.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor uses an options of Apache web server on display its connections statistics.
The statistical information turns out from the server using HTTP requests and processed by the program for visualization.
Most importantly, HSLAB HTTP Monitor is server-independent. That is the server running on Apache may be located thousands of miles away, while the program (HSLAB HTTP Monitor) could be installed on home or office PC and the system administrator will always have access to server statistics or history real-time.
This tool is very handy for many system administrators and web masters, because less then 1% of all servers are located in the same place where IT professionals work from.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor shows all virtual servers being hosted, statistics for them and what files or documents are being accessed. There is an option to create a profile for each virtual server a handy feature indeed.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor shows what operations are being executed:
Waiting for Connection, Starting up, Reading Request; Sending Reply; Keepalive (read); DNS Lookup; Closing connection; Logging; Gracefully finishing; Idle cleanup of worker; Open slot with no current process.
￭ Servers connections graph;
￭ Servers connections tree with all virtual servers on this host;
￭ All opened documents / files for each virtual host.
Besides the statistical information concerning directly the server and operational system is displayed:
￭ The server version and operation system type;
￭ Time of last restart of the server;
￭ Server uptime;
￭ Number of requests for this time and full traffic;
￭ Number of requests per second, volume of the information per second and average volume of the request;
￭ System processor performance counters.
- Local area network (or dial up connection) to Internet, TCP/IP is required.
- Operative memory: Corresponds to the requirements for Microsoft Windows systems.
- Disk space: 2 Mbytes for the program and minimum of 3 Mbytes for installation.
- 15-day trial period
- Advanced filtering has been added. Now you can filter clients domain (or IP address) and query strings using a powerful set of filters, including regular expression filtering.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor 126.96.36.1990 Screenshot
HSLAB HTTP Monitor 188.8.131.520 Keywords
Bookmark HSLAB HTTP Monitor 184.108.40.2060
HSLAB HTTP Monitor 220.127.116.110 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor STD 18.104.22.1682
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor PRO 1.9.11
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor STD 1.9.11
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor PRO 1.9.10
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor STD 1.9.10
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor Lite 22.214.171.1240
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor PRO 1.9.4
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor Lite 1.9.4
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor 126.96.36.1996
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor Lite 1.9.3
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor 1.9.3
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor 188.8.131.522
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor Lite 1.9.1
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor 1.9.1
- HSLAB HTTP Monitor Lite 1.9.0