HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011
HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011 Ranking & Summary
HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011 description
HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011 is made to offer users with an interesting as well as beneficial solution for connections visualization and performance data for Apache HTTP servers Web in real time.
The information is collects remotely, the server and the HTTP Monitor can works from different places without any restrictions. HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard connects to the server and receives information from it about connections (sessions) by the current moment. Using HSLAB HTTP Monitor you can see all user's connections to each virtual server both as a queries tree and as the table.
Review of extended statistics of requested documents in graphical representation and as a tree of documents also is available. You can view of documents allocation by pages,images,files and other documents. HSLAB HTTP Monitor uses an options of Apache web server on display it's connections statistics.
The statistical information turns out from the server using HTTP requests and processed by the program for visualization. Connections statistics: Server's connections graph, Server's connections tree with all virtual servers on this host, All opened documents / files for each virtual host.
Besides the statistical information concerning directly the server and operational system is displayed: The server operation system and version type, Time of last server restart; Server uptime; Requests number for this time and full traffic; Number of requests per second, volume of the information per second and average amount of the request, System processor performance counters.
- Web site stats:
- Server connections diagram;
- Server connections tree with all virtual servers on this host;
- All opened documents / files for each virtual host;
- Advanced filtering options.
- Besides, the statistical information concerning directly the server and the operating system is displayed:
- Server version and operation system type;
- Time when the server was last restarted;
- Server uptime;
- Number of requests for this time and full traffic;
- Number of requests per second, volume of information per second and average volume of a request;
- System processor performance counters;
- Performance monitoring;
- Alarm monitoring service.
- Operation system:
- Microsoft® Windows™ 2000 higher. Local area network (or other connection) to Internet and TCP/IP is required. You can run your Apache web server on any platform, supported by this software.
- System memory:
- Corresponds to the requirements for Microsoft® Windows™ systems.
- Disk space:
- 20 Mbytes for the program and minimum of 30 Mbytes for installation.
- Screen resolution:
- 1024 x 768 x 8-bit color, 1024 x 768 x 16-bit color is recommended.
HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011 Screenshot
HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011 Keywords
Bookmark HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011
HSLAB HTTP Monitor Standard 1.16.1026.2011 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.