HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1
HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Ranking & Summary
HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 description
HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 is a utility that allows you to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic in
real-time. It can trace and display wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more. It has a request builder that enables you to handcraft a HTTP/HTTPS Request. It also provides cache information and session clearing, as well as HTTP status code information and several filtering options. A useful developer tool for performance analysis, debugging and diagnostics. HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API(ex.ie, outlook) or Mozilla NSS API(ex. firefox, netscape).
HTTP Analyzer includes two forms---Standard Exe and IE Add-in.
Standard EXE :Standard windows EXE application. It can capture any processs HTTP/HTTPS traffic in current user session.It has the ability to capture HTTP information in Windows applications without
launching them from HTTP Analyzer. HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API.
IE Add-in: An IE Add-in that integrates into the lower part of your IE browser window and can be opened/closed from the IE toolbar.It canonly capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic of current IE process.
- See wide range data, including Header, Request ,Network Timing, Content, Cookies, Caching, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs, DOMReadyTime, PageLoadTime and more.
- Real-time Page and Request Level Time Chart, The colored time chart is used to express the relative time between a single network level timing (i.e. , DNS lookup, TCP connects) and other timing segments in the same request.
- Native support for Flash Remoting , HTTP Analyzer is especially useful for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the request and response of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. It can also deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF (AMF0 and AMF3) traffic in a easy-to-use AMF object tree.
- JSON , SOAP and .NET ViewState Viewer , HTTP Analyzer can deserialize SOAP and JSON traffic into the easy-to-use object tree. It can also read and decode the hidden ViewState on an ASP.NET Page.
- Request builder, Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again.
- Support HTTPS, show you unencrypted data sent over HTTPS / SSL connections as the same level of detail as HTTP.
- The new added "DOMReadyTime" and "PageLoadTime" are shown in the summary line and webpage summary panel.
- The "DOMReadyTime" is the loaded time of webpage DOM tree, the "PageLoadTime" is fully-loaded time of the webpage.
- Deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF traffic in a easy-to-use AMF object tree.
- Read and decode the hidden ViewState on an ASP.NET Page.
- Display the hidden ViewState in a tree view, raw . text, or in XML format.
- Deserialize SOAP and JSON traffic into the easy-to-use object trees.
- A new "webpage timing" tab is added to session view, it includes two pages, one is webpage level time chart which . expresses the relative time between a single timing segment and other timing segments in the same webpage, the other is . webpage timing summary chart which shows the summary of the timings recorded for the selected webpage.
- 13 new columns are added to session grid. You can use the new quick column button to toggle columns visibility and reorder columns by dragging items in the dropdown.
- Display Start Times as Offsets, UTC/GMT or Local Time A group of menu items have been added to view menu, which controls the display of start time. This feature is particularly useful for locating related events across multiple locations . and time zones.
- Undock button (Add-on). User can undock the whole HTTP Analyzer Add-on window from Internet Explorer by using . the Undock/Dock button in the upper right corner. This feature is particularly useful for dual-monitor or high-resolution . display system.
- The Keyboard shortcut of the command is ALT+SHIFT+F3.
- Use Hotkey to Show/Hide Add-on (Add-. on) , HTTP Analyzer Add-on can be shown/hidden by using the HotKey (ALT+SHIFT+F2).
Requirements: MS IE5.5 or plus
HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Screenshot
HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1
HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.