I2P 0.6.4 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 9 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2008-10-10
I2P 0.6.4 description
I2P 0.6.4 will brings you satisfaction because it allows reliable streaming communication.
- I2P is an anonymous network, exposing a simple layer that applications can use to anonymously and securely send messages to each other. The network itself is strictly message based (ala IP), but there is a library available to allow reliable streaming communication on top of it (ala TCP).
- I2P is an application that allows users to compunicate via IP address.
- All communication is end to end encrypted (in total there are four layers of encryption used when sending a message), and even the end points ("destinations") are cryptographic identifiers (essentially a pair of public keys).
- To anonymize the messages sent, each client application has their I2P "router" build a few inbound and outbound "tunnels" - a sequence of peers that pass messages in one direction (to and from the client, respectively).
- In turn, when a client wants to send a message to another client, the client passes that message out one of their outbound tunnels targeting one of the other clients inbound tunnels, eventually reaching the destination. Every participant in the network chooses the length of these tunnels, and in doing so, makes a tradeoff between anonymity, latency, and throughput according to their own needs.
- The result is that the number of peers relaying each end to end message is the absolute minimum necessary to meet both the senders and the receivers threat model.
- The 0.6.4 release adds performance and stability improvements.
- Floodfill peers which are already connected, are preferred for RouterInfo stores, and references to new floodfill peers obtained from ordinary peers in case of shortage.
- Preference for already connected peers is generally increased by considering them active. Timeouts during tunnel joins are now counted against peer profiles.
- Improvements to the shutdown handler, tunnel builder, router throttling, collection of tunnel pool statistics, as well as router console and I2PSnark improvements (and texts to explain reachability issues) are also included.
- This release is backward compatible: if you already have 0.6.1.31 or greater installed, it will recognize the signature on the signed update file, and you can update automatically.
I2P 0.6.4 Screenshot
I2P 0.6.4 Keywords
Bookmark I2P 0.6.4
I2P 0.6.4 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for I2P 0.6.4. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
A totally anonym and ip-hiding gnutella client over i2p.net in java Free Download
A useful tool to send message throught your local network. Easy to set up and use, it enables you to point and send messages from other active WinPop 2000 clients. Send, receive, and manage messages u Free Download
wodVPN is VPN peer-to-peer ActiveX component that is used to establish Virtual Private Network between two peers. All P2P communication is encrypted and secured. Peers are able to forward local and remote ports, send messages, etc. Free Download
Mail2Text will monitor your email accounts and send an SMS notification Free Download
Will monitor unlimited number of ip addresses, and optionally send you an email or/and a network message if one or more are offline. Very useful for administrators! Free Download
TextTak domain wide desktop sticky notes. Put a note on colleagues desktops. Free Download
This program is for sending and getting an instant message on LAN(Local Area Network). Internet? If you use Wins Server, its possible to use the software on Internet. It has a very attractive and beau Free Download
A software that is design as a network message carrier Free Download