IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1
IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Ranking & Summary
IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 description
IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 is an effective yet powerful add-in for Internet Explorer, that allows you to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It can trace and display wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more.
It has a request builder that enables you to handcraft a HTTP/HTTPS Request. It also provides cache information and session clearing, as well as HTTP status code information and several filtering options. A useful developer tool for performance analysis, debugging and diagnostics.. IE HTTP Analyzer integrates into the lower part of your IE browser window and can be opened/closed from the IE toolbar.
- See wide range data, including Header, Request ,Network Timing, Content, Cookies, Caching, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs, DOMReadyTime, PageLoadTime and more.
- Real-time Page and Request Level Time Chart, The colored time chart is used to express the relative time between a single network level timing (i.e. , DNS lookup, TCP connects) and other timing segments in the same request.
- Native support for Flash Remoting, HTTP Analyzer is especially useful for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the request and response of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. It can also deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF (AMF0 and AMF3) traffic in a easy-to-use AMF object tree.
- JSON , SOAP and .NET ViewState Viewer , HTTP Analyzer can deserialize SOAP and JSON traffic into the easy-to-use object tree. It can also read and decode the hidden ViewState on an ASP.NET Page.
- Request builder, Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again.
- Support HTTPS, show you unencrypted data sent over HTTPS / SSL connections as the same level of detail as HTTP.
- DOMReadyTime and PageLoadTime (Add-on Edition Only)
- Native support for Flash Remoting
- Decode ASP.NET ViewState
- JSON and SOAP Object Tree
- Webpage level time chart and the Summary of the timings
- More new columns and the new quick column button
- Attach to multiple processes (Stand-alone)
- Improved Text View
- Support OpenSSL HTTPS (Stand-Alone)
- Display Start Times as Offsets, UTC/GMT or Local Time
- Use Hotkey to Show/Hide Add-on (Add-on Only)
- Undock button (Add-on Only)
- More minor improvements
- Add a Visual C++ Demo to Automation Interface.
- Add AverageHTTPSOverhead and TotalHTTPSOverhead to summary panel.
- Add "Show All Columns" to view menu to show all available grid columns in the session grid..
- Add "Expand New Page" to view menu to control whether new WebPages are initially expanded or collapsed.
- The automation interface has been updated to support timing summaries and webpage timing properties.
Requirements: MS IE5.5 or Higher
IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Screenshot
IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1
IE HTTP Analyzer 4.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.