Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3
Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3 Ranking & Summary
Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3 description
Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3 is a network management software, incorporating a centralized interface for inventory and remote management of workstations and servers, running Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
Network management does not require installing any client software on remote computers. Inquartos NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information belonging to a corporate network.
INM is obviously helpful for system administrators of large and middle corporate Microsoft Windows networks, who want to maintain database, containing whole relevant information about entities included into information space of network.
Why is Network Manager?
- Inquartos NetworkManager is the first program which combines the abilities of network inventory, monitoring and remote control softwares.
- Provides really powerful and flexible report generation tools. You can create your own templates for searching and analyzing inventory information.
- Storing inventory information in MS SQL Server 2000/2005 allows sharing INM’s database between several different administrators.
- Can easily import computers from AD or by scanning raw TCP/IP network.
1. Collects comprehensive inventory information from remote computers:
- OS version, IP, DNS name;
- Windows serial and installation number;
- Local users accounts;
- Event Log;
- Network interfaces;
- User sessions;
- Network shares;
- Processes, services, drivers;
2. Periodically tracks and logs changes occured on remote pcs:
- shutdown/powering-on of computers;
- installation/un-installation of software and hardware components;
- creation/deletion of local users accounts, shares.
3. Manages computers remotely:
- Software installation/un-installation;
- Starting and stopping of processes;
- Configuration of services;
- Disabling/Enabling the removable devices (such as CD, DVD, floppy or USB flash);
- Editing the registry;
- Shutting down and restarting;
4. Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 for storing inventory information.
5. Doesn’t require the installation of any client software on remote machines.
Import information about workstations from:
- Microsoft Active Directory;
- By scanning raw TCP/IP network;
Import information about users accounts from AD;
Import information about local users accounts from workstations and servers;
7. Microsoft Active Directory:
- Adding workstation into Windows domain;
- Creation of organizational units;
- Removing workstation from Windows domain;
- Removing user account from Windows domain;
8. Joining workstations into 'logical groups' (for applying group actions);
9. Inventory of workstations and servers:
- Disk drives
- Logon sessions
- Shared resources
- Common workstation information
- Local user accounts
- MHTML - Report as web-page in a single file
- HTML - Report as web-page
- DOC - Report as a Microsoft Word document
- XLS - Report as a Microsoft Excel document
- XML - Report as xml document
10. Remote management of workstations:
- Event Log viewing
- Software installation and uninstallation
- Management of local users accounts
- Terminal client manager
- Management of services and drivers
- Editing the registry
- Starting and stopping processes
11. Group tasks for computers:
- Silent Software installation
- Shutting down and restarting
- Generating common reports for the group of computers
- Sending messages (Net Send)
12. Employee's management
- Enabling or disabling all employee's accounts on all workstations and domains by one action
- Setting password for all employee's accounts
- Viewing information about logon sessions of the employee's accounts on all managed by INM servers and workstations
13. XML Database
- Storing physical user's (employee) individual information (First and last name, list of his/her local and domain accounts, gender, photo, e-mail, ICQ id and so on)
- Storing information about workstation's owner (employee), special workstation's information
- Caching inventory in database information for reducing network traffic
- Ping - Ping utility
- Trace Route - Tracing the packet's route
- IP Scan - Searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan
- Port Scan - Port scanning
- Telnet - startup telnet session for selected workstation
- Ftp - startup ftp client for selected workstation
- Net Send - message sender
Added: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 support;
- Added: custom reports templates;
- 486-based PC
- 64 MB RAM
- Up to 20MB of available hard-disk space
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional SP4; Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional SP1; Microsoft® Windows® 2003;
- Microsoft® .NET Framework ver 1.1 or 2.0
Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3 Screenshot
Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3
Inquartos NetworkManager 2.1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.