InterMapper 5.0.7 Ranking & Summary
InterMapper 5.0.7 description
InterMapper 5.0.7 is designed as a powerful tool that network managers get complete visibility of their network, no matter how small and centralized or large and distributed. Live maps give a visual, real-time view of traffic flows through and between network elements and links. Status Windows and Strip Charts provide easy access to critical network data (traffic, errors, utilization and outage information) simplifying problem diagnosis and device maintenance.
InterMapper shows you potential network problems -- often before users and customers suffer downtime or poor performance. SNMP and ping probes discover and query elements across your distributed network - whether it spans several rooms, a building, an office park, or distributed locations. Synthetic transactions test critical applications and alert you to email, web, or directory server problems.
The fully integrated InterMapper Flows module analyzes network traffic and tells you who is generating network traffic during specific time periods and where they are located. You gain highly detailed network traffic analyses that reveal bandwidth hogs.
- Geographic maps showing live network traffic and device status
- Graphic display of server performance, application response times, outages etc.
- Traffic flow, packet loss, and bandwidth monitoring over WAN and LAN links, including built-in NetFlow analysis,
- Device and vendor-specific data from over 150 built-in probes
- Threshold-based alerts via alarm, email, pager, SMS, text message, or execute script
- Support for Windows, MacOS X, Unix, and Linux
- 1 GHz computer;
- 512 MBytes RAM;
- 100 MBytes disk
InterMapper 5.0.7 Screenshot
InterMapper 5.0.7 Keywords
Bookmark InterMapper 5.0.7
InterMapper 5.0.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.