Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19 Ranking & Summary
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19 description
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19 is a full featured and advanced monitoring tool for System Administrators to monitor servers and the network applications they host for failures, recoveries and load. Minimize downtime by configuring the software to notify your on call system administrator when a server application fails or system performance degrades.
- Monitors servers and the network applications they run
- Supports multiple types of alerts, notifications and actions
- Stores monitor results to SQL Server, MySQL or to file
- Automatically publishes network status to your intranet website
- Supports hierarchical/dependency rules and schedules
- Automatically clears failures enabling nag alerts to fire
- Automatically stops monitors during maintenance windows
- Includes system tray status icon
- No installation requirements on managed computers
- Previously users were able to add monitors with the same name to the root level, group, or parent monitor. This caused numerous issues throughout the application as the full name (groupparent namechild name) is used to key uniqueness. The application no longer allows this behavior. While reviewing this issue several other issues related to hierarchy were discovered and resolved.
- The web server output ‘index_detail.html’ template was updated to resolve several minor formatting issues.
- The previous build introduced a bug where some of the file subscribers were not notified when a configuration file was updated. This bug has been fixed.
- The user interface now displays the topmost monitor when loaded.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 (supports remote management only)
- Windows NT (supports remote management only)
- Supported CPUs
- The software is compiled with the latest version of the .Net Framework which allows them to compile the program once for any CPU. In other words, the single installation of Internet Server Monitor runs natively on both 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
- 512 MBs of available memory, 2 GBs suggested for large networks.
- .Net Framework 3.5
- The installation detects if .Net Framework 3.5 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed. Please note the framework takes a significant amount of time to install. Please be patient while the installation completes.
- Domain Administrator Account
- To access network resources both the logged in user and the Windows Service must have domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator credentials to the service.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server)
- CPU, memory and Windows Services are monitored using Microsoft's Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API. WMI is preinstalled on all supported operating systems.
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19 Screenshot
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19 Keywords
Bookmark Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19
Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.19 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Dish Network TV 1.0
- JumpBox for the Nagios 2.x Network Monitoring System 1.1.6
- Apache HTTP Server for Windows 2.2.13
- Ferro Backup System 3.1
- Internet Access Monitor for MS Proxy Server 3.9
- Mail Access Monitor for Exim Mail Server 3.9
- Mail Access Monitor for Merak Mail Server 3.9
- Free Internet/System History Cleaning Studio 220.127.116.11