Internet Server Monitor 220.127.116.11
Internet Server Monitor 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Internet Server Monitor 22.214.171.124 description
Internet Server Monitor 126.96.36.199 gives a powerful utility for managing the network for failures and recoveries. With the help of Internet Network Server Monitor, you will easily identify issues and fix unexpected conditions even before your users or managers report them to you.
Maximize up-time: Internet Server Monitor maximizes network availability by monitoring network servers, services and applications (resources) running on your Windows and Linux servers, workstations, and devices such as routers.
When a failure or recovery is detected, Internet Server Monitor can alert you remotely by email, pager or SMS, as well as on your desktop via system tray icon status and popup, sound, or message box. Failures and recoveries can optionally be logged to any Windows Event Log or your syslog server.
Performs real tests, rather than deducing status from port scans: Internet Server Monitor actually handshakes with network resources. In some cases specific functions are called enabling Internet Server Monitor to not only determine if a network resource is available, but the resource is functioning adequately.
- Enterprise Class Architecture:
- Internet Network Server Monitor consists of a network monitoring service and a separate management interface. No agent software needs to be installed on the machines you wish to monitor. This software architecture allows for high reliability and scalability to monitor both large and small networks.
- Monitoring Functions:
- Microsoft SQL Server - Checks availability of SQL Server by establishing a connection and optimally running a SQL command.
- ODBC - checks availability of any ODBC data source including support for popular databases such as Access, FoxPro, Paradox, SyBase, Informix, IBM DB2, and many more.
- HTTP (Web) - Checks availability of HTTP and HTTPS sites; passes credentials if required, and optionally checks website content against a text pattern.
- SMTP (Outgoing Mail) - Checks mail server by establishing a connection, handshaking, and optionally sending an email.
- POP3 (Incoming Mail) - Checks POP3 servers by establishing a connection and handshaking.
- FTP (File Transfer) - Checks availability of an FTP server/site by establishing a connection and handshaking.
- ICMP (Ping) - Checks a remote host for availability by echoing data within a user defined timeout period.
- NTP (Time Server) - Checks time server by establishing a connection, handshaking, retrieving the current time, and optionally setting the time on the local server.
- NNTP (News Server) - Checks news server by establishing a connection, handshaking, and optionally, connecting to a news group.
- TCP (Port Scanning) - Checks if a port is responding and optionally checks its response against a text pattern.
- Alert Notifications: When Internet Network Server Monitor detects a failure or recovery, any one of combination of the following alert notifications can be fired:
- Email - Sends an email message.
- Pager (SMS) - Sends a text messages using Clickatells web email-to-SMS online gateway service or any third party email-to-SMS gateway.
- Message Box - Displays a custom message box that stores alert history so your desktop does not fill with hundreds of messages.
- Sound - Plays a sound.
- Tray Icon - Updates the tray icon with the current global status.
- Tray Icon Popup - Displays a balloon window above the tray icon that contains the failure or recovery.
- Event Log Entry - Writes the failure or recovery to any Windows Event Log.
- Syslog Message - Forwards the failure or recovery to your syslog server.
- Includes reports that detail the availability of your network resources and history of each network resource.
- Logical group support provides support for organizing network resource monitors into groups limiting report content to specific network resources.
- Configure maintenance periods to avoid alerts being sent during scheduled maintenance.
- System tray icon status enables systems administrators to quickly see the status of all network resources regardless of the alert methods employed.
- Logs all monitors to a text file and, optionally, to your syslog server.
Enhancements: Added day of week exclusion to scheduled routines
Requirements: Local administrator account
Internet Server Monitor 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Internet Server Monitor 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Internet Server Monitor 220.127.116.11
Internet Server Monitor 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.