IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970
IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970 Ranking & Summary
IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970 description
IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970 is usable and affordable Windows software that facilitates the task of detection and elimination of failures and problems with your network and network equipment, servers, workstations and critical applications installed on them.
IPHost Monitor enables you to reduce downtime (or slowdown time) because the system administrator and other concerned parties get prompt information on network resource inaccessibility or critical application performance problems. Detailed information helps to recover from the failure or remedy the performance problem quickly. With IPHost Network Monitor you can also setup actions for automatic failure recovery. Web-enabled reporting lets you monitor your network resources via a web browser to take a quick look at the current state, problems and trends. IPHost Monitor does not require expensive hardware and can run at full power on a typical workstation.
It is a network and server monitoring software. This tool allows you monitoring of internet/intranet websites and applications, mail servers, database servers and other resources inside and outside your network. Performance and other counters on Windows computers can be monitored via WMI, on UNIX/Linux systems via SNMP. Supported protocols are HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ODBC, PING, and others. SNMP browser is included. You can also use any Nagios plugin to monitor what you need with IPHost Network Monitor. Administrator tools provided. Regular reporting.
- Supported Monitoring Methods
- SNMP v1/v2/v3
- WMI - CPU load, available memory, traffic in/out, custom WMI script
- Web sites and services monitoring - HTTP/HTTPS GET and POST requests including response validation, FTP
- Database servers - Oracle and ODBC
- Mail - SMTP including actual sending of e-mail, POP3, IMAP
- File size
- Disc space
- Windows service availability
- Basic connectivity checks - PING, TCP connect, UDP datagram send/receive
- Running a script or program, including Nagios plugins
- Alerts and Actions
- Send e-mail
- Send SMS (short message)
- Execute a program (for automatic problem resolving)
- Show pop-up message
- Send Jabber message
- Send ICQ message
- Send AOL IM message
- Monitoring Features. Here you can find the list of monitor types supported in IPHost Network Monitor and brief description of their parameters.
- Actions Features. Here you can find the list of action types (ways of reaction to the problems happened during monitoring) available in IPHost Network Monitor, and their brief description.
- Reporting Features. Here you can find the list of report types available in IPHost Network Monitor with brief descriptions.
- IPHost Network Monitor interfaces and structure. Here you can find an overview of IPHost Network Monitor components, Windows and web interfaces.
- Disk space: 30 MB for program files
- Up to 1GB for monitoring database
IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970 Screenshot
IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970 Keywords
Bookmark IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970
IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2970 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3231
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3191
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1 Build 3108
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3108
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3078
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3065
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3056
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1 build 3056
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3024
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.3023
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2900
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2859
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2848
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2760
- IPHost Network Monitor 2.1.2727