IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01
IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01 Ranking & Summary
IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01 description
IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01 brings you a useful and smart application which performs constant monitoring of your network infrastructure and provides real-time notification alerts should there be a detected threshold exception, failure, or other defined problem. With IPSentry, you will be notified of network issues for immediate correction thereby substantially reducing down time.
Whether you are monitoring one server or five hundred devices, performing complex network tests or simple ping requests, IPSentry provides you with a simple interface with the power and complexities sitting behind the scenes allowing you to concentrate on what you do best - keep your networks up and running and all of your users and customers satisfied.
- General Features:
- Runs as a System Service or Desktop Application.
- Straight forward user interface.
- Copy configuration to and from new and existing entries.
- Template based configuration options.
- Monitoring schedules and downtime overrides.
- Set the order of notification and alert.
- Dependency based monitoring to avoid unnecessary alerting.
- Monitoring groups with frequency definition and override.
- Grouped and ungrouped views for efficient navigation.
- Critical and recovery alerting options.
- Reversed state alerting and notifications.
- System tray notification of critical items.
- Self monitoring capabilities.
- Record detailed statistics data to back-end SQL database for custom reporting.
- Real time status display and notifications.
- Suspend and Resume monitoring of individual items on-demand.
- Configuration data stored in central data store within XML files.
- Pre-test monitoring configurations before inserting to live monitoring schedule.
- Test all monitoring and alerting configurations individually.
- Embedded Backup and restore of configuration data.
- As always - the Basic Black IPSentry Active Display Console.
- Monitoring Features:
- Network Latency and Connectivity
- Disk Drive Available Space
- Windows System Service Monitoring
- Back Reference Monitoring
- Add-In Functionality
- IPSentry HTTP/s Enhanced Web Monitoring
- SSL Certificate Monitoring
- IPSentry Event Log Monitoring
- IPSentry Performance Counter Value Monitoring
- IPSentry SNMP Device Monitoring and Trap Alerting
- IPSentry Database Connection and Query Monitoring
- IPSentry DNS/RADIUS/UDP Server Monitoring
- IPSentry IT Environmental Monitoring
- IPSentry Mail Transaction Monitoring
- IPSentry File and Directory Monitoring
- IPSentry File Content Scanning and Monitoring
- IPSentry Inbound Mail Queue Monitoring
- IPSentry Modem Connection Monitoring
- IPSentry Network Time Monitor and Synchronize
- IPSentry MRTG Counter Data Value Monitoring
- IPSentry Scripted TCP/IP Custom Network Monitoring
- Alert and Notification Features:
- Cell Phone Notification via SMS
- PDA and Smart Phone Notification via SMS or SMTP
- Email Notifications via SMTP/MAPI
- Audible Alerting
- Launch External Application, Utility or Script
- Included IShutDn - Remote Computer Restart/Shutdown
- Syslog Notification
- X10 Remote Power Control
- IPSentry Service State Controller
- Send SNMP Trap Alert
- HTTP/s Enhanced Web Alerting
- IPSentry Scripted TCP/IP Custom Network Alerting Action
- Reporting and Statistics Features:
- Automated Status / Up Time Statistics Output
- Customized Graphing Tool
- Store statistical data to backend SQL database
- DASH Remote Workstation Client
- Operating System Requirements:
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP
- Minimum System Requirements
- 512MB RAM Installed (or O/S Required minimum)
- 120MB Drive Space
- 1GHZ or better CPU.
- IPSentry utilizes 20 to 60 MB or RAM at run time for moderate quantity of monitoring items.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.6 SP2 or Higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1
- Microsoft JET 4.0
- Microsoft MSXML 6
- Local Administrator Elevated Credentials
- In order to install and run IPSentry successfully, both the installer and IPSentry application must be executed with elevated local admin rights. IPSentry is an administrative application and requires access to local administrative features.
IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01 Screenshot
IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01 Keywords
Bookmark IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01
IPSentry Network Monitoring Suite 5.75.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.