IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48 Ranking & Summary
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48 description
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48 is known as a full-featured network monitoring device, which can continually monitor multiple network devices at specified intervals, notifying you when they go down - or come back up.
Not only does it track status, IsItUp also keeps performance statistics on each device's availability and response time. IsItUp also has both a Web and Windows User Interface making it easy to monitor your network status from any location. As always, IsItUp provides free upgrades and free support!
It is considered as a server monitor, website monitor, port, and email system monitor. It continuously monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers & alerts you via email or pager; graphs. Website content check; runs as a service; maintains performance statistics for each device it monitors - up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation & error log. IsItUp tracks the last successful and last failed Traceroute.
Taro Softwares IsItUp - When you need to know the status of your network. IsItUp continuously monitors multiple "pingable" devices using TCP/IPs Ping utility; it tests email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts and websites by using HTTP. Devices are monitored at specified intervals, notifying you, by email alert, pager alert, when they go down - or come back up.
- IP Device
- HTTP Servers
- EMail Servers
- Tcp /Ip Ports
- Graphical User Interface
- Cell Phone
- Run a user specified program
IsItUp server monitor makes network monitoring easy for network managers:
- Be the first to know when a device (Server, Network, Website) fails.
- Monitor your ISP availability or your network provider's service level goals.
- IsItUp will test any TCP/IP networked device by using ping or connecting on a user specified port. It tracks the last successful and last failed Trace route to the destination so it can help you determine the point of failure.
- Websites are tested using HTTP or HTTPS with content checking built right in. Website content checking lets you know if your website has been defaced.
- IsItUp has a unique features to test email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts. IsItUp monitors the status of email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Groupwise or any MAPI or POP3 and SMTP compliant mail system by sending a "probe" email message to the destination email account that has an auto-reply rule setup.
- IsItUp maintains complete statistics for each network device it monitors, including up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation and a host of other measurements.
- Full featured Windows and Web based network monitoring:
- IP monitor
- Email Server monitor
- Website monitor
- Tcp/Ip Port Monitor
- Build in Web Server provides access to IsItUp from any location
- asy to use "Quick Setup" wizard makes it easy to add devices and configure options
- Runs as a Windows service and minimizes to Windows Tool Tray
o IP devices
o LAN servers
o Email servers
o Any number of devices, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Sophisticated HTTP and HTTPS testing includes:
o Content check
o Webpage check -sum
o Support for GET, POST, and HEAD
o Support for Proxy Server
- Unique Email Loop Test for Email servers:
- Watch any mail system by sending email probe messages and looking for returned echoes
- Support for POP3 and SMTP as well as MAPI email server
- Complete Event Log:
o Tracks all monitor test results and errors
o Generate your own reports using any report writer can use Microsoft Access databases
- If a failure or recovery event occurs, IsItUp will:
o Send an Email Notification
o Send a Pager Notification
o Run a script or execute a program
- Alert Options:
o Alerts you when a device goes down
o Alerts you when a device comes back up
o Multiple people can receive status notifications
o Rules allow you to specify how many times a monitor fails before alerting you
o Customizable email alert messages
- Device Summary Report
- Detailed Device Report
- Event Log Report
o Event Log Report that shows you what happened and when!
o Event Log accessible from Microsoft Access
- HTML and Delimited output for reports
- For each device monitor, system reports on:
o Current status
o Percentage of time available
o Last failure time and date
o Last successful test time and date
o Average response time
o Trace route
o Maximum and minimum response time
- IsItUp 6.48 improves the display of the current state of the devices being monitored.
- The program now displays different icons for Up, Down, in Maintenance, and Dependent Device Down.
- This makes it easier to determine at a glance the status of your network.
- Min 256 MB RAM
- 50MB Disk Space
- Windows 2000 and up.
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48 Screenshot
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48 Keywords
Bookmark IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.48 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.67
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.65
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.64
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.63
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.62
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.61
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.60
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.58
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.57
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.56
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.55
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.53
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.52
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.51
- IsItUp Network Monitor 6.50