iStorage Server 1.28
iStorage Server 1.28 Ranking & Summary
iStorage Server 1.28 description
iStorage Server 1.28 is an advanced and powerful software for Microsoft Windows (both commercial and free versions). iStorage Serveris IP SAN solution and allows you quickly export an existing storage such physical disk, partition, CD/DVD-ROM to all the clients, that delivers immediate benefits allowing storage to be consolidated, virtualized and centrally managed, all the data, such as photos, games, software, movies and so on, will shared to all the clients logon the target.
iStorage Server is an ideal choice for any sized business. Even though, it is also a good solution for personal user, he/she can share data between workstation and his/her laptop computer with iStorage Server will bring more convenience.
- Provides extremelfast ISCSI RAM disk drives for temporary data storing on network.
- Provides security disks for each client, Option, each client use own disk which use his/her CHAP password encrypted.
- Provides a built-in iSCSI CD/DVD-ROM emulator which exports existing DVD-ROM ISO images to mounted iSCSI DVD-ROM drives on the clients. This prevents the original DVD-ROM media from possible physical damage or loss, so it also allows client machines without optical drives and allows storing DVD backup data on a single server.
- Provides a built-in iSCSI virtual disk emulator. It exports existing disk images to mounted iSCSI disk drives on the clients. All the clients share the same contents.
- Provides a network-bridged method. It exports an existing partition, disk, CD/DVD-ROM to clients as a virtual iSCSI drive.
- Provides read and write caching, which use memory on server as cache to improve data transfers speed and response time.
- Provides CHAP user authentication mechanism.
- Provides client's IP address authentication mechanism with additional security.
- Provides simple and banausic user management tool, to manage CHAP users.
- No restrictions on disk capacity, total number of hard disk installed, number of CPUs or CPU cores, and ethernet ports or the amount of RAM.
- Support for x86 and x64 machines.
- Support sparse image file on NTFS file system. It allows the size of disk image file only depend on its content used.
- Support any features on file system, such as in NTFS, a image file can be encrypted, compressed, or shared with other computers.
- Supports a variety of common CD image formats, such as: .iso, .bin, .mdf, .cdi, .b5i, .nrg, .ccd, .sub, .img, .raw.
- Supports a variety of partition table format, such as the MBR, GPT.
- Provides “Hold and Update“ mechanism that allow you can update data file from initiators to targets.
- Fully Supports SCSI-2 Reserve/Release.
- Fully Support SCSI-3 Persistent Reserve.
- Fully conforms to the latest iSCSI Standard 1.0 (former Draft 20).
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or above
- 750 MHz Intel Pentium III class processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 30 MB of disk space for application data
- Ethernet connection
iStorage Server 1.28 Screenshot
iStorage Server 1.28 Keywords
Bookmark iStorage Server 1.28
iStorage Server 1.28 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.