LAN Speed Test 2.0.7
LAN Speed Test 2.0.7 Ranking & Summary
LAN Speed Test 2.0.7 description
LAN Speed Test 2.0.7 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial solid tool which is able to measure your file transfer and network speeds (wired & wireless) easily and accurately.
It does this by building a file in memory, then transfers it both ways (without effects of windows file caching) while keeping track of the time, and then does the calculations for you. Simple concept and easy to use. You'll find that LAN Speed Test will quickly become one of your favorite network tools!
LAN Speed Test 2.0 has been completely re-written with many new requested features and a new powerful process to measure your LAN speed that is much faster and more accurate than version 1.0. You'll find that LAN Speed Test v2.0 will quickly become one of your favorite network tools!
- Completely portable - No installation needed
- Incredibly small (126KB) and can run from a hard drive, USB Flash drives, etc.
- Compatible with all Windows 2000 & up
- Version 2.0 registration is now only $5.00!
- Very Fast! Most tests are less than 1 minute
- New! Test packet sizes up to 9 GB while taking a maximun of just 10 MB of RAM on your system
- Progress window that displays progress bar and allows user to cancel at any time
- LST Server support for a more accurate True network speed without hard drive limitations - Even test WAN (internet) speed with LST Server
- Network Scan (lets you see all other computers/devices that are on your network) with the ability to Ping test to any of them
- New log viewing screen with ability to add notes
- Scheduling runs now an option with logging and new Command Line format
- Open/Save option to .csv file
- Individual profiles automatically saved to .ini file to remember all settings
- Selectable Speed Measurements
- Command Line Mode (Allows network administrators to start the test from the client's workstation and view the log file from anywhere on the network)
- A - HUGE!! LAN Speed Test now builds the large test files on the fly in 1 MB chunks instead of the whole thing at once. Now you can test with test packets up To 9 GB in size and LAN Speed Test will still only take a maximum of 10 MB ofyour RAM! This works when testing to a shared folder or to the LST Server.
- C - Cancel is very responsive now on all data transfers
- C - All Network Scan info (Name & Notes) is now saved by MAC address instead of IP address since IP addresses
- are not always static
- A - Name is now editable in Network Scan
- A - Sort by columns is now supported in Network List and Log View
- B - 'Folder or Network IP' can now be over 30 characters in Log View (this was causing Log View display to be empty)
- C - Log file is now a .csv file instead of a .txt file
- B - If you closed the log window with the 'X' - you could have lost changes to the Log file without warning
- C - All results are now correctly displayed as decimal instead
- of binary (i.e. 1 MB = 1,000,000 instead of 1,048,576)
- C - Progress display is more responsive and displays more information
- A - Add network card information to debug window
- A - Add Windows 7 & Server 2008 information to debug window
- C - All Network Scan info is now saved in LST_Settings.ini instead of it's own file
- C - Printing routine updated
- A - Display results after each packet and between write/reads
- A - Can log results even when cancelled or errored out - adding 'Cancelled...' or 'Error...' in the comment
- A - Added status and date to debug window
- C - Changed the way the 'Test Packet Size' is adjusted to a scrollbar
- C - Minor bug fixes and internal updates
- C - Help file updated
LAN Speed Test 2.0.7 Screenshot
LAN Speed Test 2.0.7 Keywords
Bookmark LAN Speed Test 2.0.7
LAN Speed Test 2.0.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.