LANView 3.0 Ranking & Summary
LANView 3.0 description
LANView 3.0 is a useful tool which is designed to provide help with LAN administration. using this version of LANView will bring you much pleasure and convenience.
It can quickly obtain information about all hosts on a network, including IP addresses, MAC addresses, hostnames, users and groups. With LANView, capturing and analyzing network packets real time would be convenient. Additionally, you can also use it to scan port, broadcast message, remote shutdown, remote wakeup, lookup host, trace route, monitor connections, audit SNMP, find computer, ping, display network traffic, detects local host and get information about IP addresses, network adapter, Winsock, etc.
- Easy usage and simple configuration, highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for both beginners and power users.
- Multiple applications in one: LAN Search, capturing and analyzing IP packets. IP Statistics, IP Traffic, Network Connections,Port Scan,Ping Scan,Local interface and Windows Socket information ,organized as independent windows allow multitask operation.
- Multiple thread design ensures the efficiency. LAN Searcher, IP Capture,Port Scan,Ping Scan and some other functions are designed as independent threads.
- Low system resources consumed.
- IP capture is fast and stable for it takes advantage of new features of Winsock; DLL and VXD, etc are unnecessary.
- Other features include report generation in HTML, text, and comma delimited formats.
- Free update to all version for Site license user.
- Added NIC Vendor Identifier tool
- Added Password Sniff function
- Pentium 450MHz or better
- 64 MB RAM or higher
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 5 MB hard disk space.
LANView 3.0 Screenshot
LANView 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark LANView 3.0
LANView 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.