LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386
LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 20.1 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: EUR 150.00
Date added: 2010-04-09
Publisher: LOGIN GmbH
LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386 description
LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386 is designed as a network inventory discovery and compliance which makes a complete inventory of all IT assets in your entire Windows network. It is small, easy to use and very fast.
- Agentless Functionality
- LOGINventory discovers and scans remote computers to retrieve all of their information without the need to install any client software (agents) and without any program execution on the network PCs – it performs an agentless data collection. Install LOGINventory on a single PC: Within just a few seconds you will get a discovery and inventory of all computers in your Windows network – locally or across multiple sites.
- By defining the IP address range you can make an inventory of all network PCs and all other devices with one license installed on a PC, on a server or installed on multiple computers. LOGINventory does not rely on WMI but you may use it optionally.
- Detailed Analyses
- LOGINventory5 integrates a role-based administration concept. Analyses are realized by hierarchical filters. Filter conditions from Analyse Nodes will be passed on to sub nodes. This feature is very helpful for organizations with dispersed sites, branch offices and/or domains. Analyse Nodes can be displayed with predefined node types like Assets, Hardware, Software, etc. The access rights to only see or even edit Analyse nodes can be assigned to different admins or admin teams as ‘Root Node’ for all queries. This enables e.g. a branch site to gain access to only its own inventory data (Access Control).
- The LOGINventory 5 query designer allows a flexible and unrestricted configuration of query conditions while making a difference between read and write privileges. Unified query types ensure the intuitive use of analyses. The filter bar lets you comfortably filter value groups within result lists. Furthermore, you can perform queries on Journal entries.
- Network Inventory
- LOGINventory interrogates all the networked computers via TCP/IP and reports back into a central database. In addition to Windows-based computers, the tool scans and inventories network-capable assets like routers, servers, switches, hubs, printers, print servers as well as Mac and Linux computers over SNMP. LOGINventory is invisible to the client and has virtually no interference on the network performance or on the client PC processing. This ensures a maximum of productivity for both the network and your co-workers. LOGINventory lets you also perform a network inventory with the logon script. As soon as somebody logs on at a computer it will be automatically scanned for all hardware inventory & software inventory.
- Hardware Inventory
- Name, type and size of all hard disk, CD/DVD and removable drives, and details about logical disks
- Memory modules and memory size
- SCSI-/IDE controllers
- Network interface cards, IP- and MAC-addresses, DHCP, DNS and WINS setting, etc.
- Processor manufacturer and type, CPU speed and status, clock rates
- Motherboard name and manufacturer, chassis name and manufacturer, BIOS information, system and memory slots, ports, etc
- Name and type of sound & video adapters
- Name, type and settings of monitors & printers
- Connected USB devices.
- Software Inventory
- Operating Systems: name, type, version, build, serial number etc.
- Software packages: name, number, location, date and time of installations and version number
- Service packs & hot fixes
- License Management
- The integrated license management capabilities let you easily manage and order the vast number of software license information gathered by LOGINventory. Different product versions of the same license can be dynamically consolidated to license types. Also you can monitor the software license compliance. Use the node License Management to
- manage your license documents
- manage license acquisitions and dispositions
- group software packages
- The node can be created anywhere in the Analyse tree.
- Multiple Database Support
- LOGINventory supports
- MS SQL Server (Express)
- MS Access
- Stored in a central database, all gathered information can be dynamically generated in freely configurable and logically arranged reports (printing) – with just a few mouse clicks. These reports give you an overview by the minute of all remote, networked machines and their configurations with all the details you need to have.
- History Queries and Time Machine in Properties of 'Analyses'
- Not only the actual inventory state but also all previous changes are kept in the database. For this reason you can e.g. easily view the history of software package installations and de-installations.
- With queries from past inventory scans you may select the point in time you want your data to be displayed and reported. Via 'Properties' in the Analyse node you can find out quickly which software was installed at which moment on which machine in the network’s history. A special advantage is that deleted 'Assets' – suspensed in the program's own 'Recycle Bin' – will also be involved in the history query if the time travel goes back before the deletion time. These computers and/or devices do not consume a LOGINventory5 license.
- Short Time to Value
- The total operating expense for LOGINventory is amazingly low. Within minutes you are able to install, take an inventory and analyze your data.
- It is exceptionally low priced and there are no additional fees for support and updates. Also, you don't need to procure any extra server since LOGINventory can be installed on any ordinary PC. Based on its very short time to value you achieve a quick return on investment.
- Flexible Configuration of the PC Fingerprints (PCUID)
- LOGINventory lets you individually (in a PC's registry) and flexibly (by general rules in the LOGINfo.ini) determine the computers' unique and distinctive features – their fingerprints. With the PCUID (Unique Identifier = criteria which lets you detect and assign a PC) LOGINventory can be applied and adapted to all your requirements. For example, it is possible to differentiate among various operating systems, all installed on the same computer and with identical PC names. Or, on the other hand, they can be regarded as identical, even if they have different PC names and differently used network interface cards.
- Moreover, you may define custom WMI and registry values as well as SNMP OIDs to be included into inventory.
- New Features:
- German language support
- LOGINquiry (IP-Scanner)
- New user interface; enhanced performance; more settings available
- LOGINventory Management Console (LMC)
- Column widths, sortings and selected views (Default or HTML) can be saved
- New reports node showing predefined reports. For now, there is a License List Report to give you a comfortable overview of all licenses created
- Maintenance can be ignored in License Management
- Assetmanagement options for Computers
- Manage a computer, start Remote Desktop or start Remote Assistance via the LMC Action Pane
- Network node lists CDP information like Connected IP, Connected Interface
- Switchtable shows VLANs
- Bug Fixes:
- Improved compatiblity with Windows 7 (Vista) – User Account Control
- Improved selection an refreshing behaviour in LMC
- Manual Properties dialog can be opend if a Asset node is selected in LMC
- Dashboard shows correct DATA directory
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2/3 Windows Vista SP1/2 Windows 7 Windows Server 2003 SP2 Windows Server 2008 SP1/2 Windows Server 2008 R2
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard disk space
- Microsoft Management Console 3.0
- MS Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
- MS .NET Framework 2.0
- Adobe Reader 8
LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386 Screenshot
LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386 Keywords
Bookmark LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386
LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for LOGINventory 5.1.0 Build 3386. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Network Inventory Software for Asset Management and Help Desks Free Download
Alloy Network Inventory is a budget-friendly, easy-to-deploy network inventory solution that provides you with accurate and up-to-date information from every computer on your network. Free trial version is available for download. Free Download
Network Inventory Monitor allows you to make up a network inventory. Free Download
Remotely inventory network computers without install any client software Free Download
Powerful and flexible software and hardware inventory system Free Download
Inventory your network: get software & hardware reports in 2 clicks! Free Download
Inventory computers on a network in a few minutes with Total Network Inventory! Total Network Inventory is a PC Audit and Network Inventory software for office and large scale enterprise networks. Free Download
Allows administrators to scan networks and collect software and hardware info Free Download