LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304
LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 35.9 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: EUR 150.00
Date added: 2012-02-12
Publisher: LOGIN GmbH
LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304 description
LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304 is well-known as a beneficial as well as reliable tool which makes a complete inventory of all IT assets in your entire Windows network. It is small, easy to use and very fast. Download and try the fully featured freeware version for up to 20 computers!
- Agentless Functionality
- LOGINventory discovers and scans remote computers to retrieve all of their hardware and software information without the need to install any client software (agents) and without any program execution on the network PCs – it performs an agentless data collection. Install LOGINventory on just one PC: Within a few seconds you will get a discovery and inventory of all computers in your entire Windows network – locally or across multiple sites.
- Detailed Analyses
- LOGINventory5 integrates a role-based administration concept. Analyses are realized by hierarchical filters. Filter conditions from Analyse Nodes will be passed on to sub nodes. This feature is very helpful for organizations with dispersed sites, branch offices and/or domains. Analyse Nodes can be displayed with predefined node types like Assets, Hardware, Software, etc. The access rights to only see or even edit Analyse nodes can be assigned to different admins or admin teams as ‘Root Node’ for all queries. This enables e.g. a branch site to gain access to only its own inventory data (Access Control).
- The LOGINventory 5 query designer allows a flexible and unrestricted configuration of query conditions while making a difference between read and write privileges. Unified query types ensure the intuitive use of analyses. The filter bar lets you comfortably filter value groups within result lists. Furthermore, you can perform queries on Journal entries.
- Network Inventory
- By defining the IP address range you can make an inventory of all network PCs and all other devices with one license installed on a PC, on a server or installed on multiple computers. LOGINventory does not rely on WMI but you may use it optionally. LOGINventory interrogates all the networked computers via TCP/IP and reports back into a central database. In addition to Windows-based computers, the tool scans and inventories network-capable assets like routers, servers, switches, hubs, printers, print servers as well as Mac and Linux computers over SNMP. LOGINventory is invisible to the client and has virtually no interference on the network performance or on the client PC processing. This ensures a maximum of productivity for both the network and your co-workers. LOGINventory lets you also perform a network inventory with the logon script. As soon as somebody logs on at a computer it will be automatically scanned for all hardware & software inventory.
- Hardware Inventory
- Name, type and size of all hard disk, CD/DVD and removable drives, and details about logical disks
- Memory modules and memory size
- SCSI-/IDE controllers
- Network interface cards, IP- and MAC-addresses, DHCP, DNS and WINS setting, etc.
- Processor manufacturer and type, CPU speed and status, clock rates
- Motherboard name and manufacturer, chassis name and manufacturer, BIOS information, system and memory slots, ports, etc
- Name and type of sound & video adapters
- Name, type and settings of monitors & printers
- Connected USB devices.
- Software Inventory
- Operating Systems: name, type, version, build, serial number etc.
- Software packages: name, number, location, date and time of installations and version number
- Service packs & hot fixes
- License Management
- The integrated license management lets you easily manage and order the vast number of software license information gathered by LOGINventory. Different product versions of the same license can be dynamically consolidated to license types. Also you can monitor the software license compliance. Use the node License Management to
- Manage your license documents
- Manage license acquisitions and dispositions
- Group software packages
- The node can be created anywhere in the Analyse tree.
- Multiple Database Support
- LOGINventory supports
- MS SQL Server (Express): Stored in a central database, all gathered information can be dynamically generated in freely configurable and logically arranged reports (printing) – with just a few mouse clicks. The reports give you a quick and up-to-date overview of all remote, networked machines and their configurations with all the details you need to have.
- MS Access
- History Queries and Time Machine in Properties of 'Analyses'
- Not only the actual inventory status but also all previous changes are kept in the database. For this reason you can e.g. easily view the history of software package installations and de-installations.
- With queries from past inventory scans you may select the point in time you want your data to be displayed and reported. Via 'Properties' in the Analyse node you can find out quickly which software was installed at which moment on which machine in the network’s history. A special advantage is that deleted 'Assets' – suspensed in the program's own 'Recycle Bin' – will also be involved in the history query if the time travel goes back before the deletion time. These computers and/or devices do not consume a LOGINventory5 license.
- Short Time to Value
- The total operating expense for LOGINventory is amazingly low. Within minutes you are able to install, take an inventory and analyze your data.
- It is exceptionally low priced and there are no additional fees for support and updates. Also, you don't need to procure any extra server because LOGINventory can be installed on any ordinary PC. Based on its very short time to value you achieve a quick return on investment.
- Flexible Configuration of the PC Fingerprints (PCUID)
- LOGINventory lets you individually (in a PC's registry) and flexibly (by general rules in the LOGINfo.ini) determine the computers' unique and distinctive features – their fingerprints. With the PCUID (Unique Identifier = criteria which lets you detect and assign a PC) LOGINventory can be applied and adapted to all your requirements. For example, it is possible to differentiate among various operating systems, all installed on the same computer and with identical PC names. Or, on the other hand, they can be regarded as identical, even if they have different PC names and differently used network interface cards.
- Moreover, you may define custom WMI and registry values as well as SNMP OIDs to be included into inventory.
- Management Station
- Vista-compatible PC from 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 GB free disk capacity
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- MS Management Console 3.0
- MS Internet Explorer 7.0
- MS .NET Framework 3.0
- Data Base:
- MS-JET 4
- MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008
- MySQL 5.1.32 with ODBC 5.1.6
- Oracle 11g Release 1 (11.1)
- PostgreSQL 8.3.11 with ODBC 8.04.0200 (Unicode / UTF-8)
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / XP / Vista / Windows 7
- x86 or x64 Intel architecture if using LOGINfo for gathering data.
- Any if gathering data using LOGINquiry.
- TCP/IP for LOGINquiry (IP-Scanner)
- File Service for LOGINfo
- Other Devices:
- TCP/IP, SNMP
- Local Admin:
- Network scan (LOGINquiry; LOGINfoR)
- Recommended Configuration:
- Management Station
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit) or Windows Server 2008 R2
- up-to-date hardware generation
- up-to-date processor generation
- network connection with 1 Gbit/s
- 3 GB RAM
- Dedicated Database Server
- 64 bit operating system and database
- MS-SQL 2008 R2 or later
- up to 500 PCs: Express Edition and 2 GB RAM
- up to 2000 PCs: Workgroup Edition and 6 GB RAM,
- > 2000 PCs: Standard Edition and minimum 8 GB RAM
- 3 volumes with each RAID-1 for system, data, logs
LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304 Screenshot
LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304 Keywords
Bookmark LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304
LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for LOGINventory 5.7.0 Build 5304. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
LOGINventory is known as an easy yet efficient application which makes a complete inventory of all IT assets in your entire Windows network. It is small, easy to use and very fast. Free Download
iSpring Presenter is described as a handy, smart and effective e-Learning authoring tool which transforms standard PowerPoint presentations into SCORM/AICC compliant Flash e-Learning courses, ready for publishing to any Learning Management System (LMS) including iSpring Online LMS Free Download
iSpring Pro is created to be an sufficient and complete application that produces quality Flash movies that preserve every aspect of your original PowerPoint presentation, even the new features of PowerPoint 2010 and trigger animations Free Download
iSpring Free gives you an interesting and convenient to use tool that allows you not only converting you presentations to Flash, but also create SCORM compliant Flash e-learning courses. Free Download
iSpring QuizMaker provides you with an interesting as well as efficient tool with which you can create captivating Flash quizzes and tests in minutes. Free Download
iSpring SDK is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial solution providing web sites and online applications with automatic PowerPoint to Flash conversion facilities. Free Download
Inventory Manager brings you an advanced and convenient to use inventory management system with check in / check out functionality, bar code field (working with most typical bar code scanners), inapp update checking, database backup (for registered users), and more! Free Download
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack Update comes as a free yet helpful collection of codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Free Download