Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0 Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0 description
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0 offers users with an easy to use yet effective tool which makes it easy to assess your current IT infrastructure for a variety of technology migration projects. This Solution Accelerator provides a powerful inventory, assessment, and reporting tool to simplify the migration planning process.
The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit is an agentless, automated, multi-product planning and assessment tool for quicker and easier desktop and server migrations. MAP provides detailed readiness assessment reports and executive proposals with extensive hardware and software information, and actionable recommendations to help organizations accelerate their IT infrastructure planning process, and gather more detail on assets that reside within their current environment. MAP also provides private and public cloud planning assessments, and server utilization data for Hyper-V server virtualization planning; identifying server placements, and performing virtualization candidate assessments, including ROI analysis for server consolidation with Hyper-V. Other significant new features in MAP 6.5 include the discovery of active Windows devices, Software Usage Tracking for Forefront Endpoint Protection (FEP), and the discovery of Oracle instances on Itanium-based servers with HP-UX to assist in the planning of migration to SQL Server.
- Microsoft_Assessment_and_Planning_Toolkit_Setup.exe. Installation package containing the tool, release notes, Getting Started Guide and toolkit help (chm file).
- readme_en.htm. Available as a separate download. Provides information to read before installing the MAP Toolkit, including installation prerequisites and known issues.
- Getting_Started_Guide.en.doc. Provides information about toolkit installation, environment preparation, and assessment scenarios supported by toolkit wizards and the UI.
- MAP_Training_Kit.zip. Available as a separate download. Contains sample databases and training materials.
- MAP_Sample_Documents.zip. Available as a separate download. Contains sample reports and proposals.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows XP Professional Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Hardware Requirements:
- A computer with at least the following minimum configuration:
- 1.6 GHz processor (dual-core 1.5GHz or faster recommended for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2)
- 1.5 GB of RAM (2.0 GB of RAM recommended for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2)
- 1 GB of available disk space
- Network adapter card
- Graphics adapter that supports 1024x768 or higher resolution. At 1024x768, using a DPI setting of more than 100% is not supported. At higher resolutions, DPI settings higher than 100% are supported.
- Software Requirements:
- .NET Framework 3.5SP1 (3.5.30729.01) (download from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=129686)
- .NET Framework 4.0 (Full) (download from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=186913
- Windows Installer 4.5 (download from http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=129687)
- Installation of all updates for the operating system. Note: In some cases updates may not install automatically. To download updates for your computer manually, go to http://update.microsoft.com.
- By default, the MAP Toolkit will download and install SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition during setup. You may also use an existing installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, or SQL Server 2008 R2 if you create an instance named "MAPS" before running the MAP Toolkit installer. The MAP Toolkit requires the collation order of the database engine to be set to "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS".
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0 Screenshot
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0 Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.5.4229.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Mail Merge Toolkit 2.6
- Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0
- Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer 2.41.301
- Office Environment Assessment Tool Office Compatibility 2.2
- Microsoft Office Migration Planning Manager 2010 2.2
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010-Update-1
- ProMan Toolkit 1.0
- ActiveXperts SMS and MMS Toolkit 5.3
- PakMed PakNeurol 05 1.0.0
- Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit for Windows XP 1.0 beta
- Windows Vista Hardware Assessment 2.1
- EPractize Labs Online Skill Assessment and Screening Software 1.0
- frePPLe 0.2.3
- Assess2Achieve 1.12
- Access 2003 Conversion Toolkit 1.0
- Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Professional - Software Upgrade Assessment Add-In 1.0
- Popup Toolkit 1
- Live Communications Server 2005 Capacity Planning Toolkit 1
- Risk and Health Assessment Program for Microsoft SQL Server – Scoping Tool 1.2
- Modern Online Site Planning Toolkit For 8.1
- Visual Basic 6.0 to Visual Basic .NET Upgrade Assessment Tool 1
- Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.6.7324.0
- Microsoft Surface Toolkit for Windows Touch 1.5 Beta
- Microsoft InteropForms Toolkit 2.1