MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669
MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669 Ranking & Summary
MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669 description
MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669 is specifically designed to help you test your Internet connection to Visualware server locations, and provides an analysis of your download and upload speeds, connection quality, supported VoIP call quality, along with key information to identify and resolve connection problems.
- Application Speed Test
- Reports the ‘real user experience’ by measuring the actual end-to-end speed that a TCP application will achieve for the connection being tested.
- The Managed Testing feature collects measurements at regular intervals over several hours or days helps build important evidence to demonstrate a clear comparison of ‘good’ versus ‘bad’ connection quality by time of day. This approach oftern helps the ISP to more quickly accept and resolve the issue without consuming several hours of your time.
- NEW! Capacity Speed Test
- Measures the data rate a connection can sustain, or the ‘capacity’ of the connection. The capacity speed determines maximum throughput, while the application speed measures the actual speeds the user achieves.
- VoIP Quality Test
- Simulates VoIP traffic over your Internet connection and provides an analysis of the voice quality you can expect. The key measures of connection quality for VoIP are not broadband speeds as many would think, but Jitter and Packet Loss. When Jitter or Packet Loss are high, it often results in a garbled communication similar to a bad cell phone connection. MyConnection PC measures both jitter and packet loss, and rates your connection for voice quality
- Route Speed Test
- The network routing test shows the quality and length of the route between the two testing points, key factors that affect connection performance. The route graph details the path your connection takes to the testing server, and reports the data loss and latency for each network segment (or ‘hop’) to pinpoint where problems occur.
- NEW! Forced Idle Test
- Forced idle is a very important metric when measuring connection performance as it provides a measure of TCP delay for a connection. Forced idle is brought about by the requirement for TCP to make sure that all the data has arrived safely at the remote end before sending more data. MyConnection PC reports the percentage of time your connection is waiting to send or receive data, versus the amount of time data is actually being sent.
- NEW! Time Variation Test
- Time variation is a longer test designed to discover if the connection is being affected by TCP ramping, which occurs when the connection starts off fast and then slows down. Some ISPs use this technique to give browser users a good experience as web pages are relativly small. Problems then only occur when transferring larger amounts of data like music or video. Connections can also start off slow and speed up, satellite connections are well known for this behavior.
MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669 Screenshot
MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669 Keywords
Bookmark MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669
MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0f Build 1669 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.