Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1
Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1 Ranking & Summary
Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1 description
Net Activity Diagram lets you monitor and control your network traffic. Visualizing your Internet activity is simple. The program is easy, even for inexperienced users. You can view all established connections, monitor network traffic over a certain period, setup various notifications, etc.
Use tray icons and floating diagrams to see the network bytes flow.
Net Activity Diagram can display your network activity in floating windows and tray icons. You can adjust colors, font sizes and transparency according to your favorite desktop theme.
The flexible notification system helps you to set limits on various traffic parameters. If you exceed these limits, you will be notified via E-mail, net send, message box, sound or an application launch, whichever you choose.
Wi-Fi users will like the signal strength indicator in the system tray. This feature helps find the place where your wireless connection is fastest and most reliable.
- Program monitors all of your computer Internet traffic.
- Net Activity Diagram now supports seven types of traffic diagrams Tray Icon, floating windows with graph and/or with text, combined diagrams, invisible (for statistic purposes only) and others.
- All diagrams can be customized with colors, size, display time period, etc.
- The Smart Filtering feature allows to count traffic of each of your applications determine how much traffic was consumed by your browser, email client, etc.
- The Active Connections dialog shows the connections established on your computer this gives the ability to examine the Internet activity in detail.
- The Statistics dialog gives an opportunity to overview the traffic consumption over time, see the detailed reports based on the specified Smart Filtering engine filters or the overall traffic chart.
- The Traffic Notifications feature allows you to be informed when you exceed the traffic limits you setup. You can use email, Net Send, sound, message box and other notifications.
- The process name capture feature is turned off by default due to the OS stability issues in certain cases
- Improved internal socket identification
- Bug Fix: Fixed crash when turning ON/OFF network adapters
- Memory: 64MB of RAM, or the minimum memory required to run Windows, although more memory is recommended for better performance.
- Download File Size: 1264K
- Disk Space Required to Install Program: 1800K
Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1 Screenshot
Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1 Keywords
Bookmark Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1
Net Activity Diagram 2.5.366 SR1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.