NetRouser Professional Edition 18.104.22.1680
NetRouser Professional Edition 22.214.171.1240 Ranking & Summary
NetRouser Professional Edition 126.96.36.1990 description
NetRouser Professional Edition 188.8.131.520 is designed as a useful Wake On LAN manager for the Windows platform which makes it possible for you to remotely activate, shutdown and reboot networked computers.
Built around a straightforward user interface, NetRouser aims to make it easy to power-up a remote system independent from its operating system and monitor its online status. This task can be completely automated by using built-in scheduling options, allowing one or more remote systems to be powered up at a specific time, date or interval.
Wake on LAN is a technology which allows a computer to be started remotely via a network. Using this technology, network administrators can run system critical tasks during off-hours and make network services available on demand without having to start up machines manually. Netrouser harnesses the power of Wake On LAN and makes it accessible for novice and advanced users: activate your network today!
- Easy to use
- NetRouser 2Netrouser uses a flexible and easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI) which can be customized to suit your preferences. Using a comprehensive display, Netrouser gives you a clear overview of your database.
- You can customize the look & feel of NetRouser by adjusting the display style. Colour Themes enable you to increase the display's efficiency by using your own preferred colour combinations. The toolbar can be fully customized and the Groups treeview can be hidden or partially hidden from the screen.
- NetRouser 2NetRouser 2 makes it easy to manually activate, shutdown or reboot one or more computers. You can also automate this process using the flexible and powerful scheduling options. You can schedule computers to be activated, shutdown or rebooted at any given time on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. A customizable network send time-out allows you to spread the generated network traffic. Instead of activating all computers in a single "burst", the send time-out adds a delay between each computer activation, preventing network congestion.
- NetRouser 2 ships with a Windows® NT® service module, which executes scheduled activations in the background. The service's startup type can be set via the NetRouser options or using the Windows® Services manager.
- New in NetRouser 2 is the ability to shutdown or reboot networked computers. You can specify a message that will be displayed on the target computer's screen for a customizable maximum amount of time, after which the computer will be shutdown or rebooted.
- To help you troubleshoot network problems, NetRouser 2 includes two built-in network diagnostic tools: Ping and Traceroute. These tools are essential for troubleshooting network connectivity and reachability.
NetRouser Professional Edition 184.108.40.2060 Screenshot
NetRouser Professional Edition 220.127.116.110 Keywords
Bookmark NetRouser Professional Edition 18.104.22.1680
NetRouser Professional Edition 22.214.171.1240 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Windows 2000 Professional Edition 1.0
- Flash4D Professional Edition 5.0
- InstallWiz Professional Edition 1.13
- Proxy Server Log Scanning System [Professional Edition] 3.0
- email4you Professional Edition 1.2 1.2
- HS Screen Saver Creator Professional Edition 1.50
- Inpic Professional Edition 1.0
- 3D FortuneFlow Professional Edition 2000 v5.1.3
- PenSoft Payroll 2004 2.04.0020
- LoanAmortizer Professional Edition 3.1
- Spam Assault! Professional Edition 5.0
- MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition 2.0
- DCM 4.0 Professional Edition 4.0
- System Monitoring Protocol Professional edition 8
- Just Sudoku - Professional Edition 1.02
- DriverMAGIC Professional Edition 1.1.0