NetStat Agent 2.1
NetStat Agent 2.1 Ranking & Summary
NetStat Agent 2.1 description
NetStat AGent is a powerful and extremely useful network tool for monitoring and diagnosing. It includes all useful network tools such as netstat, ping, traceroute, ipconfig, dns query (nslookup), whois, arp, route and http checker, but in a clean graphical interface. shows your TCP and UDP connections, the geographical location of the remote IP-address and its hostname and more. It has a wide variety of functions including: It gives you the option to close unwanted connections; provides you with the ability to test whether a remote host is reachable across an IP network and determines the route between your computer and a remote host; retrieves all available information about your computer network configuration. It also monitors entries in the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) cache and displays the IP routing table; provides you with the ability to monitor web sites to test whether a URL is reachable.Just make a simple click and download it right now!
- You can configure special rules to close unwanted connections, terminate processes, play the sound alert, etc.
- Each new or old connection is highlighted.
- You can add, delete and modify ARP entries in the ARP cache.
- Provides the ability to renew or release DHCP adapter configuration and to disable adapters.
- Built-in Whois utility allows you to query all information about an IP address or domain.
- The powerful log manager allows you to view, delete and clear netstat or arp log files.
- Graphs the round trip time and shows the country of the hop for ping and traceroute utilities.
NetStat Agent 2.1 Screenshot
NetStat Agent 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark NetStat Agent 2.1
NetStat Agent 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.