Network Inventory Expert 3.3
Network Inventory Expert 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Network Inventory Expert 3.3 description
Network Inventory Expert 3.3 is a comprehensive network inventory solution that enables you to scan all the nodes of your network with just one click. It generates a network inventory without installing software on the users' PCs.
This program allows you to get quick and complete information about operational systems, service packs, hotfixes, hardware, product keys and versions of installed software and running processes on remote PCs. Also you can create reports about hardware, installed software and running processes on the computers in your local network.
The inventory software will collect the following information from workstations in your network:
- Operating system type, version, build, product key and product ID;
- Service packs and hotfixes;
- Processor type and frequency;
- BIOS information and serial number;
- Motherboard and chassis;
- Network adapters;
- MAC-address and IP-address;
- DHCP, DNS and WINS settings;
- Memory size and memory modules;
- Hard drive, CD/DVD drive and FDD;
- Total and free space of logical drives;
- Video card, monitor, current graphics resolution;
- Multimedia devices;
- Modems and printers;
- Shared resources;
- Startup programs;
- Product keys and versions of installed software;
- Running processes.
- You can generate a report about all the computers in "one-touch";
- Export reports to HTML, XML, MS Excel, MS Visio XML Drawing or RTF formats;
- Export all data to MS SQL;
- Built in scheduler;
- Compatible with: Windows Vista / 2003 / XP / 2000 / NT / Me / 98.
- Added: Multiple logons
- Fixed: Some bugs
Requirements: WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation)
Network Inventory Expert 3.3 Screenshot
Network Inventory Expert 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Network Inventory Expert 3.3
Network Inventory Expert 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.