Network Security Task Manager 1.0h
Network Security Task Manager 1.0h Ranking & Summary
Network Security Task Manager 1.0h description
Network Security Task Manager 1.0h makes it easy to securely protect Windows networks from sophisticated malware not detected by traditional security solutions.
Today malware is diverse and numerous. Thousands of potential spyware, trackware, Trojans, keyloggers and spybots endanger the safety of your private and business information. The constant development of malware techniques makes traditional signature-based systems quite ineffective in detecting new and emerging threats. The innovative solution by Neuber Software - Network Security Task Manager - is an must-have for proper Windows network protection.
Network Security Task Manager is based on behavior and code analysis. It protects Windows networks from industrial espionage, sabotage and security-critical software, informing you about active malware on networked computers in real time mode. This compact and fast tool analyzes Windows processes running on networked computers and shows a unique security risk rating for each process. Besides, Network Security Task Manager displays full directory path and file name of a certain process, its description and manufacturer, computers the process runs on and embedded hidden functions, such as keyboard monitoring or browser supervision.
It should be noted that Network Security Task Manager stands out from other behavior-based programs. Apart from providing an easy overview about running processes on networked computers it has some major advantages over similar tools. Network Security Task Manager needs no installation, no setup, and no updates. The user license is unlimited, and after a single payment no additional subscription fees are imposed. The price is reasonable and depends on the number of computers that are monitored.
The price of unlimited user license depends on the number of computers monitored, e.g. 20 USD per client for 5 clients or 8 USD per client for 100 clients.
- Unique security risk rating
- The security risk rating indicates the likelihood of a process being potential spyware, malware or a Trojan. The rating is purely based on behavior and code analysis, and does not use any signature files.
- comments from our experts and user community
- free online scan with all known Antivirus engines
- Full directory path and file name
- Process description
- CPU usage graph
- Embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard monitoring, browser supervision or manipulation)
- Process type (e.g. visible window, systray program, DLL, IE-plugin, startup service)
- The Security Task Manager detects unknown malware and rootkits hidden from your antivirus software.
Enhancements: detects conficker worm
- Default Windows network,
- 3 MB free disk space
Network Security Task Manager 1.0h Screenshot
Network Security Task Manager 1.0h Keywords
Bookmark Network Security Task Manager 1.0h
Network Security Task Manager 1.0h Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.