Networx 4.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Networx 4.1.1 description
Networx 4.1.1 is an effective solution for measuring bandwidth use and the speed of network connections. It is a simple, yet powerful to objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection.
- Identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you don't exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
- Allow you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only.
- Feature a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs.
- Automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut down the system.
- The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration.
- Export the reports to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
Networx 4.1.1 Screenshot
Networx 4.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Networx 4.1.1
Networx 4.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.