NetWorx 4.9.6 Ranking & Summary
NetWorx 4.9.6 description
NetWorx 4.9.6 is a great application for enhancing your bandwidth situation, with which you can gather bandwidth usage data and calculate the speed of your Internet or any other network connection.
NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you don't exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks. The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only.
The software also features a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system. The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Scalable to your own modem download capabilities.
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
- Fixed Cancel button. Previously it did not revert the options changed in the settings Window.
- Fixed oversized hourly graph when the window is maximized.
- Showing totals in the hourly usage chart, plus performance enhancements.
- Hopefully fixed mad readings on Windows Vista by ignoring virtual QoS adapters.
- Improved handling of single/double click on the tray icon (double-click does not launch action assigned to single click).
- The 'Quota Overused' message now includes the actual percentage reached.
Requirements: A network connection or modem
NetWorx 4.9.6 Screenshot
NetWorx 4.9.6 Keywords
Bookmark NetWorx 4.9.6
NetWorx 4.9.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.