Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9 Ranking & Summary
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9 description
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9 is a complete networking utilities package that includes more than 45 network tools and utilities for network auditing, scanning, network connections monitoring and more.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor combines in one product Network Security and Vulnerability Scanning, Network Monitoring and Network Inventory, it allows monitoring network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checking enterprise network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it and create a report of potential problems that were found.
Nsauditor helps network administrators to identify security holes and flaws in their networked systems. The program also includes firewall system, real-time network monitoring, packet filtering and analyzing.
Nsauditor significantly reduces the total cost of network management in enterprise environments by enabling IT personnel and systems administrators gather a wide range of information from all the computers in the network without installing server-side applications on these computers and create a report of potential problems that were found.
A network monitor provides some insight into services running locally, with options to dig down into each connection and analyze the remote system, terminate connections, block unwanted network connections with incrusted firewall system and view data on the associated process.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor checks your network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it. Nsauditor is a complete networking utilities package that includes a wide range of tools for network security auditing, scanning, monitoring and more. The program includes more than 45 network tools for scanning, sniffing, enumerating and gaining access to machines and contains a built-in database of known network security vulnerabilities, which allows you to select the items for scanning and add custom entries. Nsauditor can reveal and catalog a variety of information, including installed software, shares, users, drives, hotfixes, NetBios, RPC, SQL and SNMP information, open ports. Reports can be generated in HTML
and XML format. Overall, this is a very complete package for a surprisingly low price.
Top 5 Reasons why Nsauditor is right for you:
- Ease of Use. Nsauditor is the easiest to use toolkit on the market.
- Quality. You are delivered the highest quality and stable programs.
- Suppor. You are granted you unlimited 24 / 7 support.
- Scalability. It is kept at a cost on comfortable level $69.00
- Affordability. You are offered attractive discount prices for multi-user licenses.
- Auditor. Network Auditor is a tool to discover the network services and to check them for discovering well known security vulnerabilities. This tool creates an audit report in HTML and XML formats.
- Network Monitor. Network Monitor shows detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints, including the owning process name and details, remote address and state of TCP connections, as well as the host dns name, country , network class, appropriate service name and service description.
- NetBIOS Auditor. NetBios Auditor is a tool to discover NetBios names. NetBios names are the names of the Services and Machines. NetBIOS Scanner is a powerful and fast tool for exploring networks , scanning a network within a given range of IP addresses and for listing computers which offer NetBIOS resource sharing service as well as their name tables and NetBIOS connections. After the NetBios audit process is over you will get general information about the remote computer including IP Address, Machine , Workgroup, Sharing, Ethernet Address, Adapter Producer. Also you will get information about workstation users, groups, machines. For each selected option ( Users, Users Log, Machines, Groups ) the appropriate fields will be shown. The workstation info will be available too. For each selected option ( NB Names, Services, Programs, Info, Hotfixes, Run, URLs) the appropriate fields will be shown. You will also get the information about Account Policies ( including Policy and Security Setting ) and Shared Resources. The information about Shared Resources depends on the selected option ( Shares, Hidden Shares, Connection , Browser Helper Objects ).
- MS SQL Server Auditor. This tool allows to perform an audit on a machine running MS SQL server.
- SNMP Auditor. SNMP auditor is a tool that allows to walk through all SNMP MIBs of your nodes and to audit SNMP community names using values stored in xml database.
- Packet Filter. Packet Filter provides a real-time network packet filtering and analyzing. Packet sniffer filters the packet by all IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, NETBIOS-SSN packet header fields.
- Packet Editor.Packet Editor is a tool to decode IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, NETBIOS-SSN packets.
- Run RPC Auditor. Audit Sun RPC uses ONCRPC (Sun RPC) protocols to access the port mapper daemon/service that typically runs on port 111 of UNIX or Linux machines. This tool includes a port mapper to dump where a list of all running registered daemons are shown.
- MS RPC Auditor. Audit MS RPC, is a Microsoft implementation of DCE RPC. The auditor dump is a list of named pipes that are used by Windows RPC services as endpoints. The interface identifier associated with each named pipe represents the service typically accessed when a given named pipe is used.
- Port Scanner. Port Scanner is a fast TCP / UDP scanner, a tool that detects if certain TCP / UDP ports are open and accepts connections. TCP scanners are usually used to check if the remote computer runs services (e.g. Telnet or FTP). The main function of the port scanner consists in sending messages to the user-defined port list .The type of received response indicates whether the ports are opened. Port Scanner has the following scan modes: connect scan, SYN stealth, FIN stealth, Ping sweep, UDP scan, NULL scan, XMAS tree, IP protocol scan, ACK scan.
- Web Proxy Scanner. CGI probes are sent against web servers. This tool provides an ability to turn them off and if the user is running an audit from a proxy server, he/she can configure the scanner to run CGI probes through that proxy.
- Adware Scanner. Adware Scanner searches the registry and gives you a quick look at the Adware, malware and spyware installed on your computer or in the range of network computers.
- Remote System OS detector. Nsauditor does OS detection and automatically creates OS fingerprints which are not included in database.
- LM / NTLM Spider. LM / NTLM Spider is a password audit and recovery tool. Passwords are sources of security vulnerabilities
in different machines. This tool allows to identify and access password vulnerabilities.
- DNS Lookup. DNS lookup converts IP addresses to hostnames and vice versa and obtains aliases. DNS lookup performs advanced DNS queries, such as MX or CNAME. The full query list contains A, NS, MD, MF, CNAME, SOA, MB, MG, MR, NULL, WKS, PTR, HINFO, MINFO,MX,TXT,AXFR,MAILB,MAILA,*. DNS Lookup supports checking if the host is in a Real-time Black list for spammers "RBL ".
- Email Validate. The Email Validate Tool is a client utility for checking the validity of an email account.
- Enumerate Computers. Enumerate computers is a tool to enumerate computers in a domain. Depending on enumeration parameters the tool can enumerate all computers , SQL servers , primary and backup domain controllers, etc.
- Ping. Ping is a tool that provides an opportunity to verify that the specified IP address exists. This tool is used to ensure that a host you are trying to reach is accessible. Ping also can be used with the reachable host to see how long it takes to get the response back. Also you can get information about the operating system of remote host .
- Trace Route. Trace Route is a tool that traces the route (the specific gateway computers at each hop) from a client machine to the remote host by reporting all router IP addresses between them. It also calculates and displays the duration that each hop takes. Trace Route is a handy tool for both understanding where problems exist in the Internet network and for getting a detailed sense of the Internet itself.
- Finger. Finger is a tool for discovering user information by using well known finger service. Using Finger tool makes possible to get "Abuse Address" of remote host. Whois
This tool will lookup information on a domain, IP address, or a name. You can select a specific WhoIs Server, or you can use the 'Default' option for the default server.
- Traffic Emulator. Network Traffic Emulator generates IP / ICMP / TCP / UDP / HTTP traffic to stress test servers, routers and firewalls under heavy network load. It is a very simple and fast program which can simulate client activity.
- SIP - Session Initiation Protocol UDP traffic Generator - Flooder. SIP UDP traffic generator / flooder generates SIP traffic to stress test voice over IP systems, SIP programs and implementations under heavy network load. You can randomize source port, include or exclude SDP, change number of packets to send, change SIP and SDP message templates to send various types of SIP messages INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, REGISTER, BYE .
- Http Traffic Generator. Http Traffic Generator is a tool that generates an http traffic to the specified URL .
- Remote Shutdown. Remote Shutdown allows remotely shutdown or restart network computers.
- TCP/UDP Client/Server. This is a useful tool for testing some services, firewall and intrusion detection systems. This tool also can be used for debugging the program and configuring other network tools.
- Port Redirector. This is a useful tool for testing some services, firewall and intrusion detection systems. This tool also can be used for debugging the program and configuring other network tools.
- Local IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP Statistics. This tools shows the IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP statistics. Analyzing this statistics allows the detection
of different kinds of network treatments as well as port scanning probes and network attacks.
- Web Log Analyzer. Web Log Analyzer parses the default file access.log which is written by Apache Web-server, converts it to XML document and analyzes the output XML file.
- IP Routing, Net Table. IP Tables provides the tool to retrieve an information related to interface-to-IP address mapping table, IP routing table, IP-to-physical address mapping table. This tool shows the details about each IP address in the table. The each part of the table contains information about IP address including address, interface index, subnet mask, broadcast address, reasm size.
- Local Addressing information table. This tool shows the available network interfaces and their IP addresses, Network Mask, Broadcast addresses, PPP, Multicast and Loopback modes.
- Local Net to media information table. This tool shows the available network adapters and their MAC address, Subnet mask, Gateways, DNS servers, WINS servers, DHCP, interface names ,etc.
- IP / ASN Country. IP / ASN is a tool to determine which country an IP address or autonomous system number is assigned
to . This tool supports two ways of finding the country; searching by IP address or autonomous system number.
- Process Monitor. Process Monitor is a tool to display the list of the processes currently running on computer and to show
the program name, the unique process ID, the full path of program executable file, the name of the file manufacturer, and the name of modules and kernel objects used by the selected process.
- MAC / Vendor Lookup. This tool allows you to get information about adapter manufacturer. The only thing you need is to fill the full MAC address ( ex. 00:80:48:2A:83:41 ) or only the first part of MAC address ( ex. 00:80:48 ).
- Report Viewer . Report tool allows to view all network security audit reports generated in XML or HTML format and open selected report in an internal report viewer.
- DHCP Explorer. DhcpExplorer allows you to discover DHCP servers on your local subnet or LAN and discovers DHCP server configuration parameters.
- Post Submit. Post Submit allows to POST submit your data, URL or other information. The program includes simple database that allows you to submit your web site to the Internet's biggest search engines - directories and request domain whois information. The program allows to add, edit and save your data to XML document and load it from XML file.
- NetTaskExec. This tool schedules programs and commands to run on local or network computers. You must have administrative privileges on the network computer and schedule service must be running in order to execute a command or computer program.
- Remote Windows Service Control. Services are critical system components. Running in the background, they are widely used in the operating system to control hardware, monitor applications and support all system level functions. This tool controls the status of your network services and allows to start or stop remotely.
- Network Hotfix Scanner. Network Hotfix Scanner is a advanced hotfix check utility that scans network computers for missing hotfixes and patches, and helps you download and install them. Network Hotfix Scanner gives you a quick look at the hotfixes and patches installed or missed on any remote computer in your corporate network, it tells you by colored icons specific security bulletin rating ( critical, important, moderate ), title, description and bulletin URL.
- Remote Network Statistics. Remote Network Statistics displays remote network computer IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP and Server statistics.
- NetProcMon - Network Process Monitor. This tool allows to monitor and kill processes on local or network computers.
- Removable Storage Explorer. Portable Storage Explorer displays remote network computer USB devices, removable storage, CD-Rom and DVD drive information and state, drive type, serial number, revision, device name, last cleaned time, device vendor and more...
- Intrusion Detection System based on security Events analyzer. Nsauditor have incrusted intrusion detection system based on Security Event Log analyzing.
- Security Event Log Monitor. Security Event Log Monitor monitors the security event logs of Windows NT/2000/XP servers or workstations and notifies of the possible intrusions/attacks by using E-mail, Net Send, Speech Recognition method or by playing user selected voice file.
- Internet Explorer cache manager - IE CacheExplorer. IeCacheExplorer displays the details of all cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer, reads all information from the history file on your computer and displays the list of all URLs that you have visited. It also allows you to clear history, delete cookies and temporary internet files, saves the results in the file or copies to clipboard and opens the appropriate URL.
- Firewall Controls. Personal firewall provides home users and small-business owners with the highest level of protection. It stops known and unknown Internet threats and blocks unwanted connections
Enhancements: Updated network monitoring
- 128MB Ram,
- 30MB free disk,
- IE 5.1
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9 Screenshot
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9 Keywords
Bookmark Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.9.4
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.9.3
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.9.2
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.9.1
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.9
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.8
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.6
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.5
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.3
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.2
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8.1
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.8
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.7.3
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 1.6.9
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 22.214.171.124