Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2 description
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2 comes as the useful and advanced networking utilities package that includes more than 45 network tools and utilities for network auditing, scanning, network connections monitoring and more.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor combines in one product Network Security and Vulnerability Scanning, Network Monitoring and Network Inventory, it allows monitoring network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checking enterprise network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it and create a report of potential problems that were found.
Nsauditor helps network administrators to identify security holes and flaws in their networked systems. The program also includes firewall system, real-time network monitoring, packet filtering and analyzing.
Nsauditor significantly reduces the total cost of network management in enterprise environments by enabling IT personnel and systems administrators gather a wide range of information from all the computers in the network without installing server-side applications on these computers and create a report of potential problems that were found.
A network monitor provides some insight into services running locally, with options to dig down into each connection and analyze the remote system, terminate connections, block unwanted network connections with incrusted firewall system and view data on the associated process.
- Auditor: Network Auditor is a tool to discover the network services and to check them for discovering well known security vulnerabilities. This tool creates an audit report in HTML and XML formats.
- Network monitor: Network Monitor shows detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints, including the owning process name and details, remote address and state of TCP connections, as well as the host dns name, country , network class, appropriate service name and service description.
- Netbios auditor: NetBios Auditor is a tool to discover NetBios names. NetBios names are the names of the Services and Machines. NetBIOS Scanner is a powerful and fast tool for exploring networks , scanning a network within a given range of IP addresses and for listing computers which offer NetBIOS resource sharing service as well as their name tables and NetBIOS connections.
- MS SQL Server auditor: This tool allows to perform an audit on a machine running MS SQL server.
- SNMP auditor: SNMP auditor is a tool that allows to walk through all SNMP MIBs of your nodes and to audit SNMP community names using values stored in xml database.
- Packet filter: Packet Filter provides a real-time network PACKET FILTERING and analyzing. PACKET SNIFFER filters the packet by all IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, NETBIOS-SSN packet header fields.
- Packet editor: Packet Editor is a tool to decode IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, NETBIOS-SSN packets.
- SUN RPC auditor: Audit Sun RPC uses ONCRPC (Sun RPC) protocols to access the port mapper daemon/service that typically runs on port 111 of UNIX or Linux machines. This tool includes a port mapper to dump where a list of all running registered daemons are shown.
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2 Screenshot
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor 2.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.