Omni Net Monitor 6.6
Omni Net Monitor 6.6 Ranking & Summary
Omni Net Monitor 6.6 description
Omni Net Monitor allows the user to create a list of IP addresses, and periodically ping each computer at a user-specified time interval. Also, the user can test TCP port connections.
If the host computer fails to reply to a ping request or to a TCP port connection, the program can trigger different alert messages and alarms including sending e-mail messages, run third-party programs, or sending a SNMP trap message.
Omni Net Monitor is a software that allows you monitor your network IP.
Omni Net Monitor displays real-time and historical graphs for all ping and TCP port connection times. All views are accessible with a Web browser.
Additionally, the program allows the user to display their ping devices in a hierarchical view. This functionality reduces the number of alert messages that are sent.
- The Manager program runs as a service.
- Create a list of 50 IP addresses and ports.
- Integrated help system.
- The Console program runs as a minimized system tray icon.
- Saves the events in the Windows Event Log.
- All information is viewable with a browser.
- Specify monitoring schedule.
- Synchronizes local PC time with the national atomic clock.
- No client software/agents are required.
- TCP/IP network protocol installed and running on your computer.
- Windows SNMP Services for the Omni Net Remote program.
- 30 days trial
Omni Net Monitor 6.6 Screenshot
Omni Net Monitor 6.6 Keywords
Bookmark Omni Net Monitor 6.6
Omni Net Monitor 6.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.