Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1
Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1 Ranking & Summary
Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1 description
Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1 provides you a powerful tool which enables you to run simple SNMP requests against a device in your network. During the test each single step of the SNMP request is logged into a logfile for analysis.
The idea of this free program is to debug SNMP requests down to the protocol level in order to find communication and/or data problems in SNMP monitoring configurations.
- Download the ZIP file (see link below), unzip all files into a folder of your choice and run the snmptest.exe file from the ZIP file
- Enter the IP address of your device and select the SNMP port and the SNMP community string
- Select the SNMP Version between
- V1 (standard and most common)
- V2c (adds support for 64 bit counters)
- V3 (adds support for authentication and encryption)
- For SNMP V3 also enter the authentication data
- Select a request type:
- 32 bit Traffic Counter: Reads the traffic counter of a port according to the MIB2 OID
- 64 bit Traffic Counter: for SNMP V2c and V3 only
- Custom OID: Enter a custom OID value to access any OID value on the device
- Read Device Uptime: Reads the standard system uptime value from the device
- Scan Available Interfaces: Tries to enumerate all interfaces (ports) of the device
- Scan Available OIDs from OIDLOB: Load an OIDLIB file (created from a SNMP MIB file using our MIB Importer Tool) and tests all OIDs from the lib file
- In some cases it may be necessary to select a specific "Local IP" for the SNMP request (usually only necessary for multi-homed systems)
- Click on "Run Test" to start the testing process. Check "Repeat Every" to run the test continuously.
- Added option to enable Single Get
- Added more debug output when scanning interfaces
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1 Screenshot
Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1
Paessler SNMP Tester 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.