Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1
Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1 description
Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1 enables you to quickly and easily test the accessibility of WMI counters. "Windows Management Instrumentation" is the latest technology from Microsoft for monitoring and managing Windows based systems. WMI allows a process to read data for many Windows configuration parameters as well as current system status values. Access can take place locally or remotely via a network connection. WMI is based on COM and DCOM and is integrated in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and later.
After starting Paessler WMI Tester you can enter the following data:
- Domain: the Windows domain in which the computer you want to test is in. Leave empty when testing your own machine or a domainless machine (i.e. a standalone computer or a computer in a workgroup).
- Host: the name of the computer you want to test. Leave empty when testing your own machine.
- User: the name of the user that is allowed to log in on the machine you want to test. You MUST leave this empty when testing your own machine.
- Password: the password of the user. You MUST leave this empty when testing your own machine.
- Now click the “Test!” button. After a short time you will either see a result table showing information about the Windows system on the machine or an error message if something went wrong.
- Add-ons are available for Windows 9x and NT4.
- Products like Paesslers IPCheck Server Monitor make use of the WMI functionality to monitor computers in network environments.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1 Screenshot
Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1
Paessler WMI Tester 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.