Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s
Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s Ranking & Summary
Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s description
PingPlotter Standard is a network troubleshooting and monitoring tool.
It will help you monitor network connections and then identify the source of the problem (when problems occur).
It can run in the background collecting data while you continue to run applications and then allow you to quickly look at the data in an intuitive graphical format when you experience problems (reduced call quality for VoIP, slowdowns or disconnects with applications, etc.).
PingPlotter is also great at allowing you to collect data over time to give you the information you really need to identify intermittent problems and allowing you to see both short-term and long-term trends.
PingPlotter allows you to "See the network", and "Pinpoint problems" by taking traceroute, ping, and whois to a new level. Its fast, and the graphical aspects make it easy to quickly see where a problem is occuring.
Alerts, statistics, and numerous other features give the you the extra power you need to find and troubleshoot problems.
- Graphically display performance metrics about the route your data takes to a server.
- Monitor network performance over time, capturing the moments when problems surface.
- Zoom in on a problem period and construct a compelling case to have someone help you solve a problem.
- Get notified when there is a network problem.
- Save data or images, and send to others for review.
- Troubleshoot without having to call your ISP, allowing you to know about problems before they do.
- 30 days trial
- Fixed non-working right-click menu on edit controls (for copy/paste with the mouse).
- Added balloon callout instead of error message if no target name was entered, or if the entered name was invalid.
- Enhanced scripting functionality slightly to give access to more internal variables.
- Fixed problem "remembering" non-standard whois servers.
- Invalid characters in target names would cause problems when trying to save data / images (for example, a colon or a slash). These characters are now stripped from the default filename before opening the save dialog.
- DNS Name and Graph column widths are now correctly reloaded after close / restart.
- Upgrading from 2.60s to 3.20s now properly migrates setting values that can be migrated (PingPlotter Standard only).
- Sending data or an image in an email through Outlook Express (File -> Send Email...) would sometimes block PingPlotter from collecting data while the email was being authored. This is now launched in a non-blocking way.
- Fixed a problem sending STARTTLS alert emails (i.e., gmail).
- Misc other minor tweaks, fixes and adjustments.
Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s Screenshot
Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s Keywords
Bookmark Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s
Ping Plotter Standard 3.30.0s Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.