Plug and Browse 5.2.4
Plug and Browse 5.2.4 Ranking & Summary
Plug and Browse 5.2.4 description
Plug and Browse is an application addressed to notebook users who need to access a LAN or the internet from different locations.
Create different network profiles and switch between network settings.
Plug and Browse captures and restores the following information:
- TCP/IP Network Connection Settings (IP, DNS, WINS; Internet Connection Sharing; Internet Connection Firewall with port mappings; Enable/Disabled state of Network Adapter)
- Internet Explorer Settings (5.x and higher)
- Outlook Express Connection Settings (5.x and higher)
- Windows Messenger Connection Settings
- SMTP Server
- Mapped Network Drives
- Computer Name and Domain or Workgroup
- Dialing Location
- Default Printer
- Time Zone
- Windows Hosts file
- Windows XP SP2 Firewall Settings
- Wireless Network Card Security Settings (WEP)
- Firefox and Netscape Proxy Settings
Plug and Browse features an Automatic switching mode that can automatically switch network settings without any user input.
- 15 days trial.
- Added support for Firefox, Netscape
Plug and Browse 5.2.4 Screenshot
Plug and Browse 5.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Plug and Browse 5.2.4
Plug and Browse 5.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.