Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15 Ranking & Summary
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15 description
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15 is created to be a handy tool which works with WebPages and not directly with your router. Making it a safe program to use. Its no different than using FirefoWh, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself. The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you. Its port forwarding made simple.
The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program. An eWhample would be, lets say you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list and update their router, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
The program has a large database of known ports for over 700+ games and programs, so finding the port you need is made a little easier. The program will also remember custom applications you put in, so you don't have to reenter them. The program remembers the last IP address you use to forward to, this helps not having to set it every time you load new ports!
The program has many eWhtra tools, such as a tool to set your IP to static or back to DHCP. When port forwarding the router forwards to an IP address. When DHCP is enabled your IP address can change and thus breaking the port forwarding. By setting your IP to static it never changes. The Program also makes adding the ports to the windows firewall as easy as a few clicks! Once you have your ports forwarded you can then test to see if they can be accessed right from with in the program using the built in port tester.
One nice thing about the program is you can see it working with your router. So if there is a problem you will know, also it feels better seeing what's going on with your router instead of just hoping the program is working. The program has other small features, such as a easy way to download and keep the router, program ports and languages up to date with a simple click of your mouse.
- You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The NeWht Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
- Save Your Ports List To Easily Share With Friends or Family.
- Set Your Computers IP Address To Static or DHCP With Just One Click.
- Easily Add/Remove/View The Ports You Have Forwarded To The Windows Built-in Firewall.
- Enable/Disable script throttle. Speed up how fast the program updates the router.
- Quick access to over 700+ programs and their needed ports.
- Pull the ports being used by most P2P & torrent programs.
- Quick Access to the Windows Firewall with 1 click.
- Quick Access to Network Connections with 1 click.
- Added more commands to handle more routers.
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15 Screenshot
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15 Keywords
Bookmark Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.