Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16 Ranking & Summary
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16 description
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16 is described as an advanced as well as easy to use tool which lets you work with WebPages and not directly with your router. Making it a safe program to use. Its no different than using Firefox, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself. The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you. Its port forwarding made simple.
The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program. An example would be, lets say you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list and update their router, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
- You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Net Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
- Code improvements on all script commands to better handle more routers.
- 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 & Requires Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16 Screenshot
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16 Keywords
Bookmark Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.