Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19 Ranking & Summary
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19 description
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19 is considered as a convenient and useful application which works with WebPages and not directly with your router. Making it a safe program to use. Its no different than using Firefo, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself.
The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you. Its port forwarding made simple.
The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program. An eample would be, lets say you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list and update their router, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
- You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Net Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
- Save Your Ports List To Easily Share With Friends or Family.
- Set Your Computers IP Address To Static or DHCP With Just One Click.
- Easily Add/Remove/View The Ports You Have Forwarded To The Windows Built-in Firewall.
- Enable/Disable script throttle. Speed up how fast the program updates the router.
- Quick access to over 700+ programs and their needed ports.
- Pull the ports being used by most P2P & torrent programs.
- Quick Access to the Windows Firewall with 1 click.
- Quick Access to Network Connections with 1 click.
- GUI code fixes.
- Added a new right click menu option to the rule list in the main window of the program. "Update All With Current Local IP" will allow a user to update all the rules in the list with their current local IP. This is useful for the people who use the portable version with thumb drives and on jobs and the local IP is different on each machine they run it on. Also for users who haven't ran the program for a while and their local IP is different. Before the user had to click on each rule to update the IP. Now they can do it with one click.
- Major code improvements.
- Updated the log text to be easier to read.
- Program is now compatible with DEP, and should stop the program from crashing when DEP is enabled on the system.
- Changed the search router list button from an icon to text. This will help new users see the search option better.
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19 Screenshot
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19 Keywords
Bookmark Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19
Portable Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.19 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.