PrinterShare 1.3.2 Ranking & Summary
PrinterShare 1.3.2 description
With PrinterAnywhere you can print directly from your application such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Photo Editor or any other program you work with to a printer connected to another computer next door or ten thousand miles away.
With PrinterAnywhere you can share your printer in less than a minute and let other people connected to the Internet (your friends, relative and colleagues) print paper documents on it.
- Share your printer with anyone you want, everywhere they live
- Print from any application
- No need to send emails with attachments
- Fast and secure
- Easy installation
- PrinterAnywhere automatically detects printers connected to your computer including local network printers. As long as you can print in it yourself, you can share the printer and let other people use it
- You dont need to know or deal with specifics of network sharing, complex settings and figuring out Windows access rights.
- Reporting jpeg printer capability
- DrvDocumentEvent exception fixed.
- 128 MB RAM (256 recommended)
- 10 MB free disc space
- Internet connection (broadband recommended)
- PC running Microsoft Windows Vista (32 bit only) / Windows XP (32 bit only) / Windows 2000
- 32-bit architecture.
PrinterShare 1.3.2 Screenshot
PrinterShare 1.3.2 Keywords
Bookmark PrinterShare 1.3.2
PrinterShare 1.3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.