PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1689
PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1249 Ranking & Summary
PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1999 description
PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.529 is designed as a professional, advanced, and powerful monitoring tool for your entire network.
The software features include: up/downtime monitoring, traffic and usage monitoring, packet sniffing, in-depth analysis and concise reporting. A user-friendly web-based interface allows users to quickly configure the network devices and sensors they wish to monitor. All common methods for network usage data acquisition are supported: SNMP and WMI, Packet Sniffing, and NetFlow.
PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 30 sensor types for all common network services (e.g. PING, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.), allowing users to monitor networks for speed and failures. As soon as an outage occurs, alerts are sent via email, SMS, pager messages and other means. Request times and downtimes are recorded in an internal database, making it easy to compile performance, downtime and SLA reports. PRTG Network Monitors Freeware Edition is completely free for personal and commercial use. The Commercial Editions are required if you want to monitor more than ten sensors.
Installation & Configuration:
- PRTG Network Monitor is optimized for easy installation, configuration and use. It allows you to set up your complete network monitoring scenario within minutes.
- Automatic network discovery
- Preconfigured device templates with recommended sets of sensors for various devices
- Highly interactive and customizable interface for optimized usability
- Configuration is arranged in a tree-like hierarchy with inheritance of settings
Architecture & Performance:
- Using our experience from creating network monitoring software for over 10 years we wrote PRTG Network Monitor new from the scratch setting clear focuses on performance and user friendliness.
- Modern, powerful software engine
- Scales up to several 10,000 sensors for one installation
- HTML-API that enables external programs to have access information from the monitoring database and to manipulate the object database of PRTG.
- Remote Probes provide multi-location monitoring and make it possible to distribute load for CPU-intense monitoring tasks like packet sniffing onto several computers.
User Administration & Interface:
- PRTG Network Monitor comes with a state-of-the-art, AJAX-based web interface for the configuration of devices and sensors as well as the review of monitoring results.
- The integrated web server supports SSL security, multiple logins, user groups and an HTTP-based API for interfacing with other applications
- Monitoring results are viewable in various ways
- Web interface optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 7/8, Firefox 2/3, Apple Safari 3.1, and Google Chrome
- iPhone-optimized interface enables users to quickly check the status of their servers and sensors on the road. For more information and screenshots check our CEO's blog...
- Powerful search function
- User administration with integrated rights management
Data Publishing and Maps:
- PRTG Network Monitor offers different ways to publish monitoring data to interested and authorized users:
- “Maps” combine monitoring status, graphs and tables in customizable layouts and with customizable backgrounds like network charts
- Read only access for users that can be limited to certain groups and sensors.
- System generated links for each sensor, leading the user directly to the sensor's data/graph.
- Using a PHP script monitoring data can be integrated into external websites via HTTP call.
- PRTG Network Monitor offers comprehensive reporting features:
- Reports can be defined for any custom time span
- Reports deliver comprehensive information for each sensor
- Sensors and groups can be added to reports by tags
- Customizable reports
- PRTG Network Monitor assures maximum security in all areas.
- comprehensive user rights management
- SSL encryption supported by webserver and probe-core-communication
- Internal database (no SQL server) prevents SQL injection attack
- Bandwidth monitoring using SNMP, NetFlow and Packet Sniffing
- More than 40 sensor types for comprehensive monitoring of small, medium and large networks incl.
- SNMP (supports SNMP V1, V2c and V3)
- WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation)
- HTTP based services
- Various TCP and UDP based services like e.g. PING, Port, SMTP, POP3, FTP…
- VMware sensors for monitoring virtualized environments
- SQL Servers
- File Servers
- Various means of alerting and notifications (email, SMS, pager message, HTTP request, etc.)
- Runs on Windows XP, 2003, 2008 and Vista
- Supports all major browsers (IE 7/8, FF 2/3, Safari 3, Chrome) for the web interface
PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2069 Screenshot
PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.119 Keywords
Bookmark PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1689
PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1249 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.19943
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.5237
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20632
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1117
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.16876
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.12433
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.19973
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.5262
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20693
- PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.1116
- PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1683
- PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1247
- PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1998
- PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.521
- PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2069