PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.110
PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1680 Ranking & Summary
PRTG Network Monitor 22.214.171.1240 description
PRTG Network Monitor 126.96.36.1990 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which lets you deploy a reliable software in your network in less than 5 minutes. PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 115 sensor types for all common network services (e.g. Ping, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.), allowing to monitor your network systems for speed and failures. As soon as outages occur the software will alert you by sending emails, SMS, pager messages, and other notifications. Request times and downtimes are constantly recorded in the database and you can compile performance, downtime, and SLA reports at any given time.
Quick Download, Installation and Configuration:
- Quick ad-hoc Download (70 MB): no web forms or registration hassles
- Runs on all Windows versions XP or later: server or workstation, 32 or 64 bit
- Installs in 3 minutes: no additional downloads (.NET, SQL Server etc.) required
- Interactive guidance by the software: For initial setup, most users will not need to read the manual (or need to have training)
- Option 1: Auto Discovery creates sensors for your network (about 1 min per device)
- Option 2: Manual device/sensor setup (about 5 min per device)
Easy to Use: Choose Between Five User Interfaces:
- Full featured web browser based Interface: state of the art, AJAX based web site
- HTML only, minimalistic web browser based interface (feature limited) for older browsers and mobile devices (runs on IE 6/7/8, iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- Enterprise Console: Native Windows application especially for large installations. Supports viewing monitoring data of several PRTG installations in one single application.
- Apps for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android smartphones / tablets: Access monitoring status while on the go (separate download)
- All user interfaces allow SSL-secured local and remote access and can be used simultaneously
Comprehensive Network Monitoring:
- More than 115 sensor types covering all aspects of network monitoring
- Uptime/Downtime Monitoring
- Bandwidth Monitoring using SNMP, WMI, NetFlow, sFlow, jFlow, Packet Sniffing
- Application Monitoring
- Virtual Server Monitoring
- SLA monitoring
- QoS Monitoring (e.g. when using VoIP)
- Environmental Monitoring
- LAN, WAN, VPN, and Multiple Site Monitoring
- Extensive event logging
- IPv6 support
- Agent-less monitoring (optional agents (remote probes) allow monitoring for even deeper metrics)
- 9 notification technologies: Send Email, SMS/Pager, syslog and SNMP Trap, HTTP request, Event log entry, Play alarm sound files, Amazon SNS, any external technology that can be triggered by an EXE or batch file
- Status alerts (up, down, warning)
- Limit alerts (value above/below x)
- Threshold alerts (above/below x for y minutes)
- Multiple condition alerts (x and y are down)
- Escalation alerts (extra notifications every x min during downtime)
- Dependencies (avoid alarm floods)
- Acknowledge Alarms (no more notifications for this alarm)
- Alert Scheduling (no low priority alerts at night)
PRTG Cluster Failover Solution:
- In a PRTG Cluster up to 5 PRTG instances ("Nodes") work together to create a failover tolerant monitoring system.
- Not even a software update causes downtime for a PRTG cluster.
- The cluster performs automatic failovers: If the primary node fails or loses connection to the cluster, another node immediately becomes the master server and takes over the sending of notifications. Thus notifications are always sent, even if the primary master has no connectivity or has crashed.
- Moreover, you can achieve multiple points-of-presence monitoring, all nodes monitor all sensors all the time. This means that response times are measured from different locations in the network (LAN/WAN/VPN) and can be compared with each other. Additionally, aggregated up/downtimes can be computed.
- And here comes the best part: All PRTG licenses allow you to create a "Single Failover" installation (two installations of PRTG working together) with just one license key (additional license keys are required for 3 or more nodes).
- Distributed Monitoring Using Remote Probes
- Monitor all subsidiaries from the headquarter
- Monitor separated networks within your company (e.g. DMZ and LAN)
- As MSP you can monitor your customer's networks and increase the quality of service
Data Publishing and Maps:
- Real time dashboards with live performance and status information
- Private and public dashboards: e.g. screens for network operations centers or maps with at-a-glance information for other employees
- Interactive map designer with more than 300 different map objects (network icons, status icons, traffic charts, top 10 lists, etc.)
- Easy to Understand - Multi Language Interface:
- PRTG comes in different languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Japanese, and Chinese. You can easily switch between these languages, even after the installation. PRTG can also be translated into any other language using the PRTG Translation Tool.
- Reports in HTML or PDF format
- Reporting tasks can be run ad-hoc or scheduled (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Historic monitoring data can be exported as HTML, XML, CSV
- More than 30 report templates included
- Detailed graphs and data tables for one or more sensors
- Uptime/Downtime (% and seconds)
- Good/failed requests (% and totals)
- Top 100 Bandwidth Usage
- Top 100 CPU Usage
- Top 100 Ping Times
- Top 100 Disk Space
- Top 100 Uptime/Downtime
- And several others
High Performance Design and High Security Standards:
- PRTG supports monitoring from 1 up to 20,000 sensors per installation (max. number of sensors under optimal conditions)
- Paessler's proprietary database system is highly optimized for monitoring data (data is accessible through API)
- Much faster than SQL servers with less CPU usage
- Powerful enough to store years of data for thousands of sensors
- Low system requirements: Even a Netbook can monitor 1,500 sensors
- Multiple Probes allow to distribute high loads
- Multi site monitoring secured by SSL encryption for probe and cluster connections
- SSL secured web server (HTTPS) for Web, Windows, iOS, and Android GUI
- Multiple User accounts with shared and private sensors as well as rights management
Support for Customization:
- Customizable Web interfaces (Reports and web interface can be "branded")
- Custom Sensors (EXE, CMD, Powershell, etc.)
- Custom Notifications
- Custom Device Templates
- Import of MIB files
- PRTG RESTful API allows to create/edit/delete monitoring objects and to access monitoring data
- PRTG translation tool—translate the PRTG interface into your language
- If you update from V8:
- You may experience a slow Enterprise Console.
- SNMP sensors now use the "Outgoing IP" setting.
- Core and probe require SP1 on Windows 2003 and SP2 on Windows XP
- Improved: Maps-All map objects can now have an associated link, you can either enter an external link or select a device tree object or a another map as link
- Improved: Sensors- Improved connection handling for all WMI sensors, especially for WMI overload situations or whenever a target computer was rebooted
- Improved: Sensors-Rewrite of the INI file sensor for improved connection handling and better rights management (you must create new INI file sensors to use the new engine, existing sensors stay untouched)
- Various improvements, changes and bugfixes
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: An average PC built in 2007 can easily monitor 1,000 sensors. PRTG supports native x86 architectures.
- RAM: Minimum requirement: 1024 MB RAM. You will need about 150 Kilobyte of RAM per sensor.
- Hard Disk: You will need about 200 Kilobyte of disk space per sensor per day.
- An Internet connection is required for license activation (via HTTP or email).
- Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome 10 or later (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Requirements for Monitored Devices
- SNMP monitoring: The monitored device(s) must be equipped with SNMP Version 1, 2c or 3 (i.e. a SNMP-compatible software must be installed on the device). SNMP must be enabled on the device and the machine running PRTG must be allowed access to the SNMP interface.
- WMI monitoring: In order to use WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) monitoring you will need a Windows network. For host PC and client PCs Windows XP (and later) are officially supported. Windows 2000 is not officially supported. Please do not use Windows Vista or Windows 2008 R1 on hosts PCs for WMI monitoring, both have WMI performance issues.
- NetFlow, sFlow monitoring: The device must be configured to send NetFlow (V5 or V9), sFlow (V5), jFlow (V5) data packets to the machine running a PRTG Probe.
- Packet Sniffing: Only data packets passing the local machine's network card can be analyzed. Switches with so-called "monitoring ports" are necessary for network-wide monitoring in switched networks.
- Requirements for the Enterprise Console (Windows GUI)
- The optional PRTG Enterprise Console (Windows GUI) runs under all Windows versions (Windows XP or later).
- Requirements for the iOS and Android Based User Interfaces
- The iPRTG app requires iOS 3.0 or later. PRTGdroid requires Android OS 2.1 or later.
PRTG Network Monitor 188.8.131.520 Screenshot
PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.2060 Keywords
Bookmark PRTG Network Monitor 220.127.116.110
PRTG Network Monitor 18.104.22.1680 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.