Router Commander 1.1.20
Router Commander 1.1.20 Ranking & Summary
Router Commander 1.1.20 description
Router Commander 1.1.20 is an advanced and flexible tool that allows you to tune up router settings for maximum performance for faster surfing the Web, playing online games, and downloading files.
You can always know what’s going on with Router using NAT, Routing, Memory, CPU usage indicators, built-in Syslog server and bandwidth monitor. Email notification informs you about WAN address changes, wireless connections, Syslog messages from router remotely.
- How Router Commander can prevent router to hang out?
- Router Commander connects to router and monitors usage of NAT, Routing, CPU and Memory resources. To prevent router hangs and boost up the network performance it also tunes router's internal settings. Router Commander has built-in alarm system and if any of these parameters out of configurable threshold level, program takes care to correct the problem. User can change the threshold levels and actions to be taken.
- Internet connection optimization.
- Router Commander tunes router's network settings to boost up the Internet connection performance. User can select predefined optimization parameters, like P2P network optimized settings, or change any of TCP, NAT and ICMP parameters.
- Syslog server.
- Router Commander has built-in Syslog server. User can search messages, filter them, using different criteria or regular expressions, export Syslog messages or forward them to email account.
- Automatic port forwarding.
- If you use programs that serve incoming connections like Skype or µTorrent you have to setup router’s port forwarding. Without correct router configuration a program that requires the port forwarding will either don’t function fully or at all! Once you forward the port, you will notice a huge increase in the download speeds. Router Commander can automatically detect TCP ports opened by applications running on your system and will map them to your router.
- Bandwidth monitor.
- Bandwidth Monitor constantly monitors the router bandwidth usage. The software displays download and upload speeds in easy to understand graphical forms.
- Find out and prevent unauthorized access to a wireless network.
- With Router Commander you can always see what devices are using the router resources. The software shows IP, MAC, wired or wireless connection type, last connected date and time. You can also restrict some devices from connecting to the router by using MAC Blocking. With Router Commander is possible to restrict Internet connection usage for children using a built-in scheduler. You can always see who is using your wireless network!
- ADSL Line Troubleshootinging.
- Do you have built-in DSL modem in the router and your line are slow or disconnects for no reason from time to time? Find out the reason now. Router Commander can detect common DSL line problems like low SNR Margin, CRC errors, number of disconnects and show it in easy to understand form. Go and check for your self that you don't have any DLS line quality related problems!
Router Commander 1.1.20 Screenshot
Router Commander 1.1.20 Keywords
Bookmark Router Commander 1.1.20
Router Commander 1.1.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.