Serial to Ethernet Connector 18.104.22.1681
Serial to Ethernet Connector 22.214.171.1241 Ranking & Summary
Serial to Ethernet Connector 126.96.36.1991 description
Serial to Ethernet Connector is an advanced software solution developed to share serial port devices over TCP/IP network. Thus, any serial port device connected to COM port at local PC could be accessed from anywhere in the world via internet, for example. When the attached serial port device sends communication data it will be actually transmitted over TCP/IP network.
Such behavior is achieved due to the use of virtual serial port technology which emulates standard COM ports. In that case Windows OS treats virtual serial ports in the same way as real ones therefore you are no longer limited to just two real ports (any number of physical ports you have) per system and may create COM port connections without occupying any real serial port.
Serial to Ethernet Connector is a software that allows you to share network devices.
Formerly known as VSPD.Net, Serial to Ethernet Connector has a completely new interface and greatly revamped engine. It allows you to use three different types to connect to remote computer. The first type is port-to-port connection, which lets you connect two computers through TCP/IP network. In this way you can emulate virtual null-modem cable connection.
Serial to Ethernet Connector allows you to customize remote serial port settings locally or dynamically fetch these settings from the remote end. Second type is the port-to-TCP client, which allows you to connect to remote server and send/receive communication serial data over TCP/IP network. Once connection is established, all data sent from remote serial port device, attached to the server, will be genuinely delivered to local serial port where it can be further processed.
The last type is the port-to-TCP server which allows you establish multiple connections to local serial port device and redistribute COM port device data all over the world. Server listens to all incoming connections at the defined TCP port and redirects input/output serial data to TCP/IP network. Serial to Ethernet Connector can be easily configured for current demands.
- Share your serial port device with others using TCP/IP client-server application
- Connect to remote computer using null-modem emulation
- Provide access to up to 255 serial ports simultaneously
- High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port (up to 256 kbits)
- Automatically restore connection within a customizable timeout on connection brakes
- Dynamically change communication port parameters without necessity to reopen it
- Ports could be automatically configured every time you boot your PC
- Map your real serial port to any other virtual or real port (up to 255)
- Customize serial ports connection parameters (baudrate, parity, flow-control, databits, stopbits)
- Connection speed in serial port pairs is much more reliable and faster than in physical links
- Fully compatible with Windows 98SE/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003/64-bit XP/64-bit 2003
- Fully compatible with HyperThreaded and multi-processor systems
- Works under virtual machine
- Single license allows you to install this application on two computers to provide client-server architecture
- 14 days trial
- Added: now all SEC internal drivers for Windows Vista and Server 2008 are digitally signed by Microsoft
- Added: IPs list in "client" connection type, which gives you the ability to connect to several remote hosts simultaneously
- Added: re-naming full port names in Device Manager
- Added: ability to send data of certain size and on receiving the specified char in UDP connection type
- Improved: Telnet protocol stability
- Fixed: rare spontaneous program crash in Windows XP SP3
- Fixed: bug with spontaneous service freezing in some cases
- Fixed: bug with flow stop in some cases
- Fixed: bug with memory leak in service and GUI
- Fixed: bug with many connections deleting
Serial to Ethernet Connector 188.8.131.521 Screenshot
Serial to Ethernet Connector 184.108.40.2061 Keywords
Bookmark Serial to Ethernet Connector 220.127.116.111
Serial to Ethernet Connector 18.104.22.1681 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.