Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9
Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9 Ranking & Summary
Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9 description
Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9 is a useful tool that will make forwarding ports on your router as easy as a few clicks.
Simple Port Forwarding works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way of doing things then this program is for you.
The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program.
Example would be you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
- Brand the program with your company name or title.
- Change the colors of the program to better suit your preferences.
- Save your ports list to easily share with friends or family.
- Automatic program updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily update routers, predefined ports, and languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since the program works with the routers web interface then you can also connect to the routers remote web interface and setup port forwarding remotely. A great tool for my fellow techs out there.
- Set your computers IP address to static or DHCP with just one click.
- Easily add/remove/view the ports you have forwarded to the windows built-in firewall.
- Test that your port forwarding is working with the built in tester that will open and listen on the ports so the tests won't fail.
- Advanced tools such as "silent mode" to keep any webpage scripts errors from popping up.
- Built-in debug mode to let the user control when the program goes to the next step in a script, helping find problems with any script.
- Quick access to the ever growing list of router guides. (guides such as port forwarding, port triggering and wireless setup)
- Quick access to the ever growing list of router screenshots.
- Best of all the program is 100% FREE.
- Added many more commands to handle more routers.
- Added support to detect the port settings of strongDC++
- Added support to detect the port settings of DreaMule
Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9 Screenshot
Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9 Keywords
Bookmark Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9
Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.5.2
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.8
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.7
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.5
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.4
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.2
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.1
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.4.0
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.3.2
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.3.1
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.2.2
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.2.1
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.0.4
- Simple Port Forwarding 2.0.2
- Simple Port Forwarding 1.2.1