Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9
Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9 Ranking & Summary
Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9 description
Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9 proves itself to be a helpful and well designed application designed to make forwarding ports on your router as easy as possible.
The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program. An example would be, lets say you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list and update their router, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
The program has a large database of known ports for over 670+ games and programs, so finding the port you need is made a little easier. The program will also remember custom applications you put in, so you don't have to reenter them. The program remembers the last IP address you use to forward to, this helps not having to set it every time you load new ports!
The program has many extra tools, such as a tool to set your IP to static or back to DHCP. When port forwarding the router forwards to an IP address. When DHCP is enabled your IP address can change and thus breaking the port forwarding. By setting your IP to static it never changes. I added this tool to make setting a static IP as easy as possible for people instead of manually doing it on there systems (Which if a person has never done it before can be a little intimidating). The Program also makes adding the ports to the windows firewall as easy as a few clicks! Once you have your ports forwarded you can then test to see if they can be accessed right from with in the program using the built in port tester.
One nice thing about the program is you can see it working with your router. So if there is a problem you will know, also it feels better seeing what's going on with your router instead of just hoping the program is working.
- You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
- Brand the program with your company name or title.
- Change the colors of the program to better suit your preferences.
- Save Your Ports List To Easily Share With Friends or Family.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
- Set Your Computers IP Address To Static or DHCP With Just One Click.
- Easily Add/Remove/View The Ports You Have Forwarded To The Windows Built-in Firewall.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Next Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
- Small fix, the detect multiple routers tool was not listing the routers in the correct order, that has now been fixed.
- Added more commands to handle more routers.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 & Requires Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9 Screenshot
Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9 Keywords
Bookmark Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9
Simple Port Forwarding 2.7.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.