Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10 Ranking & Summary
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10 description
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10 is an advanced and flexible tool that is designed to work with WebPages and not directly with your router making it a safe program to use.
Its no different than using Firefo, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself. The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you. Its port forwarding made simple.
The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program.
An eample would be, lets say you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list and update their router, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
The program has a large database of known ports for over 700+ games and programs, so finding the port you need is made a little easier.
The program will also remember custom applications you put in, so you don't have to reenter them. The program remembers the last IP address you use to forward to, this helps not having to set it every time you load new ports!
- You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Net Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
- Code improvements to multiple commands.
- Some older routers and even a few newer routers have the same text box names on the port forwarding pages for every text box. This made it hard for the program to know which box to go to when adding rules.
- The new improvements now handle this and these routers are now fully supported.
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10 Screenshot
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10 Keywords
Bookmark Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.