Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4 Ranking & Summary
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4 description
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4 is known as a flexible and helpful tool that functions to work with WebPages and not directly with your router to make it a safe program so that it can be used as Firefox, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself.
The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you.
- You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as "Silent Mode" to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Next Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
- Save Your Ports List To Easily Share With Friends or Family.
- Set Your Computers IP Address To Static or DHCP With Just One Click.
- Easily Add/Remove/View The Ports You Have Forwarded To The Windows Built-in Firewall.
- Enable/Disable script throttle. Speed up how fast the program updates the router.
- Quick access to over 700+ programs and their needed ports.
- Pull the ports being used by most P2P & torrent programs.
- Quick Access to the Windows Firewall with 1 click.
- Quick Access to Network Connections with 1 click.
- Added a new command line to run the program in a basic UI mode.So instead of the new interface the basic will go back to the windows default theme. This is for people on versions of windows older than XP or who have trouble with the new interface. To run in basic mode use the command line -basic or /basic
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4 Screenshot
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4
Simple Port Forwarding 3.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.